Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Killing
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:46 pm 
Gods, I would like to hire Adam Yedidia as a hitman to kill dgrazian (I'm assuming this is cancellable until day end).

posting in the mafia den

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Killing
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:53 pm 
Hired (and yes, you can cancel/change this before day end).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:29 pm 
PSA: Tomorrow I will be watching the college basketball championship so if you expect me to pay any attention at all to mafia during that time( from like 8 to midnight maybe), you'd be wrong

But seriously, I'll try to figure out who's a smart lynch vote beforehand, and if you need to tell me something urgent tomorrow night please text me 704-773-0833

Posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:28 am 
Good kill targets:
Francesca Majluf, 9 PM outside McCormick. We can enlist an NP to wait inside and scout, and then kill her right outside.
Lily Chen, 9:30 PM at the conclusion of concert choir.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:03 pm 
End of day kills are great. Also I will br placing my vote in around 8:30 (and will publicize so on town square) so i will have an excuse for voting for a townie. Yay. Also it sounds like petitions will be submitted after the 1st kill so by the time we do the decind one we should have a don :D

Also what time is our hitman going to make the kill?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 pm 
Did a rogue kill Austin Fathman??

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:13 pm 
*serial killer, whatever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:13 pm 
Yes. A serial killer did this. This is good news that they're active.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 pm 
Ama, Ara, or Katy:
Are any of you available from after 8:30 to make a kill?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:22 pm 
I'd rather get rid of Lily Chen now than Francesca. I'm available to get her after concert choir (26-100, finishes at 9:30 pm). Only issue is, if for some reason Lily doesn't die from my bang attempt, claiming superhero makes no sense, as no one died yesterday. I could say I somehow got a medkit...if no one else is available though I'm willing to make the kill.

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:23 pm 
Also Katy responds pretty well to Facebook message; I've been able to communicate with her a bit through that. She says she's too busy to read forums :(

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:47 pm 
Katy also says she can make the kill. Her alibi will either be that she was studying somewhere on main campus or that she was in simmons (either way she's getting nps to vouch for her). If for some reason her bang attempt fails she's claiming vigilante.

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 pm 
She probably should say she's on main campus, because someone from Simmons may be like "omg someone just died, anyone in Simmons should meet up so we can confirm each other were here!" I'm not super confident that this will happen but in case it does, I think it's very important that we not get caught on day 1.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 pm 
alright sounds good, I'll let her know. She'll be on forums and stuff soon I think...this indirect communication thing is weird.

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:04 pm 
Damn it's totally plausible I could've made tht kill earlier today. All I had to do was leave my class 5 minutes early and that's not a hard lie to tell. Oh well. I'm innocent! Lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:01 pm 
It's a good thing to not have an alibi for kills that you didn't make. It means that they're less likely to find the actual killer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:14 pm 
I guess that's true, but I do think most people know that the first death is likely to be manipulated (even though we actually aren't) so even if I come up innocent I'd still possibly look sketchy. I just don't want to get lynched for this because if anyone pays attention it looks exactly like one of my kills from last game because 1) Building 16 is very close to my next class and 2) My alibi looks a lot like my past lies

I'm just stressed out because it was the first death haha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:45 pm 
Ama, can you coordinate with Katy to make sure this kill attempt happens? Also, she should learn what Sammy luo looks like, and try to kill him if she sees him first. He is also in concert choir.

You also might want to get an NP to scout for you, if there is one free.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:59 pm 
Hey guys, sorry I'm so bad at the forums. They're a lot harder for me to check throughout the day. But I am usually pretty responsive by Facebook, Google Chats, or texts. I will go for the kill tonight. I'm thinking it will be better to hang out in the hallway of 54 in EC to try to get Sammy. Then I can escape to the tunnels and claim I was walking back from studying (which isn't that unlikely). I posted an alibi pretty late this morning, so I figure I'll post later tonight, too, rather than very quickly after the kill. I'll just tell Simmons people I'm going to main campus to study. Sound good?

Oops, posting to the mafia den

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:02 pm 
I know an np who's in concert choir who's willing to help us.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:03 pm 
Just talked more with Ama. I'll wait outside of 26-100 and hopefully see one person and then be able to quickly get away.

Posting to the mafia den.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:05 pm 
Yep sounds great. Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:08 pm 
So the np's gonna tell us 1) when concert choir is done (it could end a few mins late/early) 2) when Lily leaves and 3) if she's leaving with/anywhere near sammy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:12 pm 
also when is adam getting rid of dgrazian?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:31 pm 
Dgrazian just died about 7 minutes ago, right inside the front door.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 pm 
"pravinas: aok says adam yedidiya (hitman) killed dgrazian just now" (how do you quote things from different threads??)

hahaha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:35 pm 
Do you know where this happened?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:40 pm 
Wait why is it being publicized as a hitman kill?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm 
"jakob: In concert choir with Sammyluo, Justinej, lilychen" woah there're a lot more players than I thought in concert choir. jakob and sammyluo will almost certainly be together so it's unreasonable to go for either of them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:42 pm 
Yeah I'm not sure this is a good idea. I can get away with 1 but I don't think I can be stealthy enough to be avoided by 3 others. Should we call it off? Or target closer to one of them walking back to a dorm?