Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 pm 
So we've hired a hitman for dgrazian for day 2. We can still make our normal daily kill in addition to this right?

I have no idea how to be mafia. I feel like I should be doing something, like planning something or whatever right now. But nothing has really happened yet... Hoping everything becomes easier once the first kill is made.

So anyway how can I help? I will do whatever it takes to win. Aok you seem to know how to do this. Tell us how to mafia.

PS Also just a general note, typing "posting in mafia den" after every post was smart at first because it made me check to make sure I was on the right forum. however now I am getting so used to it and I am afraid I will write "posting in mafia den" at the bottom of a town square post just out of habit. Ahhh idk.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:14 pm 
Yes, you may also make a normal daily kill in addition to the hitman.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 am 
We decided to no-kill on day one because
1. We want to wait until a serial killer starts killing.
2. We want to have the hitman be the first or one of the first kills.

Right now, the things we should be planning are:
1. Who we can kill today besides dgrazian. We should try to make it very late, because otherwise people will investigate that and not the dgrazian kill.
2. How to engineer the masses of the town to think in the ways we want.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 am 
oreo, make sure to keep svolz trusting you, and in a state where you can make suggestions that she'll listen to. It's very possible it could help us to have her elected at some point. It's quite likely we'll want to keep her support.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:09 pm 
Will do. I PMed her yesterday at a time that i was going to be out with Frevan and i didnt think anybody else knew. Depending on how much i talk to her as time goes on, i could casually mention elected positions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:37 pm 
so If I randomly run into mafia players outside ec, I can kill them yes? Can we message each other once we've made a normal kill each day??

posted in mafia foumns