Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Running Commentary
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:38 pm 
I hadn't even noticed (d). I wonder if it would be a good idea for town to confirm investigations made by kmulhrad (sp)? Have they been fixed on the spreadsheet (i.e. green boxes ungreened)?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:43 pm 
I meant that d was a reason for investigators to investigate her versus for town to be suspicious of her. Ara said saying Ama was with her during the kill.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:02 pm 
So asjm (a vig) followed someone into ara's room and she told him he couldn't do that and to leave. He did.

Also, oreo is apparently the new IC network contact? pity that...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:26 pm 
So Lisa and I just silently snuck up behind Ishara and simultaneously said, "WoooooOOOOooooOOOh" in spooky ghost voices, and Ishara jumped. It was great.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:36 pm 
Wow, aok's theory of me being a serial killer who killed Lilly was exactly what Lily thought after she killed me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:18 am 
OMG THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THE GRAVEYARD IM SO EXCITED HIIII EVERYONE!!!

Sorry. Back to business.

I kneeeew anpere was an investigator. And omg trek knows about oreo. Hopefully he stays quiet.

And pravinas, you have lzharay to blame for skipping her 6.004 leture and then for her professor for being mildly amusing talking about pipes. I eventually got bored and got out of her lecture, and just out of luck saw you. Also, I gave you like 4 seconds to recognize me (for my personal amusement), so can't blame me c:

Also, lzharay's death was funny, too. She walked out of her piano lab and I stepped in her way. She was like "oh, sorry" and tried to side step me, and I walked in her way again. She, again, said "oh, sorry, haha", and I was like lol. And then (finally!) aok killed her. And then she was like "Wait, what??".

Gotta love suite mates in theater that can lend you wigs at 2 AM.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:55 am 
God fmajluf you're terrifying.

But like, thanks for making me feel less guilty about not noticing a mafia player near 32-123. Even if I had seen you it wouldn't have meant much for gameplay, besides dispelling a little confusion over who killed pravinas.

Oreo! Argh, I should have guessed she'd be a conscript. sashacf looked mildly more sketchy than she did at the time, and I rationalized it by thinking that even if she was mafia they gain one slaughter the weak so not a total disaster. I'm still sad though.

sashacf, sorry for betraying you to the conscript :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:16 am 
ara wrote:
kk I might go after mads because she was rather beliigerent in her posts

also, lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:51 am 
Nobody's proposed ABC lynching yet. Aok, ama, Ara,...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:30 am 
So it looks like asjm just killed Ara. Unfortunately she was chatting with mafia at the time. It looks as though he killed her mid chat, right after she said, "I see Alex." Unclear about the legality of sending "Alex doesn't die, I do," as a chat though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:31 am 
Ugh town should be able to get aok easily. (although I'll admit graveyard sight is 20/20)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:37 am 
So asjm and Ishara are both bang-immune today. The question is, is jessk protected from oreo? All the spreadsheet says is her list for yesterday, not today. Presumably she kept isaacg and aradhana on it, but did she add back oreo, who she had on her list at the beginning of game?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 am 
Omg, Oreo is going to kill asjm! I like how aok says, "Sammy Luo is marginally more likely to have an activated medkit."

lololololol

Ah, I wonder how that will turn out? Alex will claim Oreo tried to kill him, but then svolz will probably step in and say that Oreo is her gay knight. However, Alex will be able to uncontestedly say that he vigilante killed Ara. Who knows who town would end up lynching? And if they lynch someone other than asjm or oreo, then asjm could hunt down and kill oreo tomorrow. Hmm.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:43 am 
Oh nooooo. Don't do this, mafia :'( They also are making oreo kill, which is stupid since she's the most trusted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 am 
Also, looks like aok either forgot or doesn't give a shit that he's going to lose his don powers with this kill (aok planning to kill Sammy). Although if he's trying to impeach himself soon, it might be more likely that he doesn't care.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:01 pm 
Lol I just saw asjl in 56, and oreo is sitting in 66-160 xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:02 pm 
Interestingly enough, I think it's beneficial to town for Sammyluo to die. Because unless mafia kill Sammy today, they won't be able to set a trap on asjm today, outing the mafia that tries to kill him. The whole thing would be kind of tragic, actually. After all of Sammy's planning and analysis, not only does vigilante asjm avenge Jakob instead of him, but Sammy must die in order for asjm to catch a mafia.

It almost seems like the plot of a movie; Sammy is the protagonist whose best friend is killed, and though Sammy works hard and acts fast to avenge him, another guy, Alex, avenges Sammy's friend instead, getting all the credit. Then, Sammy dies, and because of Sammy's death, Alex once again gets to be the big hero, leaving Sammy's contributions in the dust.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:03 pm 
Wait, unless Oreo does the, "here, take this mic" trick...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:12 pm 
ksedlar wrote:
It almost seems like the plot of a movie; Sammy is the protagonist whose best friend is killed, and though Sammy works hard and acts fast to avenge him, another guy, Alex, avenges Sammy's friend instead, getting all the credit. Then, Sammy dies, and because of Sammy's death, Alex once again gets to be the big hero, leaving Sammy's contributions in the dust.

Once Ama is dead we should totally work on this together.

Also, 'best friend'.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:20 pm 
mads wrote:
Also, 'best friend'.

But you see, it's a big time movie, right? So in order to still make money from their more conservative viewers, the producers decided to not describe the true nature of the Sammy and Jakob characters' relationship in the movie summary. But, anyone who watches the movie can plainly see the not-so-subtle subtext of the characters feelings for one another.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:21 pm 
OR they could have something like Korra and have the last scene reveal all the hot stuff. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:22 pm 
*characters'

Also, nvm on the aok losing don powers thing, hadn't realized Jessk was getting killed before Sammy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:28 pm 
Sammy: low key, Artin will confirm my alibi *drops mic*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:37 pm 
I wonder what Sammy's reaction will be when he finds out that fmajluf7 was a serial killer that mafia discovered through mayor investigations...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:55 pm 
I'm really nervous that after sammyluo dies the mafia will have no trouble running the town. Anpere and isaacg are active-ish, but mafia could probably push a lynch on those somewhat easily.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:59 pm 
Optimally, he'll message ajliu that it's aok (before getting killed) and oreo will try to kill asjm. Tonight, aok or oreo is lynched, and asjm kills the other tomorrow. Then only Ama remains.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:01 pm 
Sasha, Frevan, and Ishara are pretty strong too.

ajliu
arkadiyf
asjm
cstubbe
inisley
isaacg
sashacf
svolz
Trek
volanski

These are the non-mafia, non-dead/will be dead people who voted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:18 pm 
Also, vlonge, who is the freaking police officer. Though she trusts Ama way too much for someone who reported false investigations to her.

I think really the only irrelevant townies are robibhat and rsridhar.

Aok is also the one dominating forums. I can't imagine that he won't get lynched as soon as the trickle of revealed mafia slows down.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:58 pm 
Facebook chat for dead people created. If you're wondering why there's no more activity here, bug someone and ask to be added.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:00 pm 
ksedlar wrote:
jakob wrote:
Sammy was annoyed with himself afterwards for forgetting to ask that.

Definitely an easy mistake to make in the heat of the moment. I can see him being overly enthusiastic about getting the chance to avenge your death. :)

I'm sorry Jakob... I'm not a real knight. I wanted so badly to avenge you, but fell for a decoy instead. I hope that in my final days I lived up to what you'd dreamed for me. :oops:

Dreaming of you won't help me to do
All that you dreamed I could...

ksedlar wrote:
I wonder what Sammy's reaction will be when he finds out that fmajluf7 was a serial killer that mafia discovered through mayor investigations...

Soooo many parallels to fall game (though whoops that tricky mayor aok). ironically ltchin was involved this time again, but as a red herring that happened to point in the right direction.

No comment on the movie comments...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next