Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:52 pm 
Investigator Fluffy Pink Bunny says Lucy killed Alex.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:27 pm 
Wait. That's bullshit. I haven't killed anyone!

Also I find it suspicious that this baseless accusation came so close to day end while I was taking a nap. I very well could have slept right through it!

Listen the mafia only need us to fuck up the lynch once and it's almost a runaway game for them. They're betting on the fact that the investigator was one of Erin or Alex and taking advantage of my bad alibis to get a townie out of the way.

Francesca idk if this is you acting as mafia or if you're just being used by the mafia but this is bullshit! I'm not mafia, I didn't kill anyone, this will lose town the game

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:01 pm 
So we do want to lynch someone today, because if we don't then after tomorrow's death there will be 4 townies and 2 mafia, so we only get to lynch one person before mafia kills and in the worst case makes it 2:2, at which point mafia winds. This way we get two chances to lynch a mafia, which sounds better to me.

So far, you're the only person we have any direct evidence against and you don't have any alibi for either of the kills. I think we should lynch Lucy tonight and tomorrow, unless we get other evidence, lynch whoever gave Francesca this information. This covers both cases and provably takes down a mafia, which we need to do in the next 2 days.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:11 pm 
I think I agree with Arkadiy. Unfortunately this gives the "investigator" an extra day to make a kill. And they can do it without hiding the kill.

:(

We should figure out who the "investigator" is before day end to avoid any shenanigans tomorrow about Francesca naming her source and her source denying everything. I don't want my death to be in vain.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:25 pm 
I'm the investigator, and I do in fact endorse the plan of lynching Lucy today and me tomorrow. This guarantees that a mafia dies, since it doesn't make sense for is to both be townies