Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: [Day 3] News Report
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:33 pm 
Hello, listeners.

Our top story today -- dpalumbo was found earlier today stewing in a pool of his own blood, at around 1:35pm in 26-321. The City Council has sworn to look into his death, as it had with so many of the others, but as usual, listeners -- if you think you might now anything about this, please send your comments in via the City Council's suggestion box. We would all be so grateful if you did.

In other news, the mole people attempted once again to overrun the radio station this morning. I was upstairs in a meeting with Upper Management, of course, but they managed to take down one intern before being subdued by the blue helicopters, led on by the Sheriff's Secret Police. We all mourn the passing of Intern Fred, and hope that, wherever he is now, he is in a much better place.

Post subject: Re: [Day 3] News Report
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:22 pm 
Ahhhh I didn't realize how few people were alive. I have a pretty bad alibi, I'll be honest. I was on lunch break either eating in front of stata at the time or in esg, I can't remember the time exactly.

I now have strong beliefs that Lucy was innocent, arkaidy is mafia, and... I don't know about the other mafia. Francesca and arkaidy alibied each other for Alex's death, but kyanh, Matt, and Lucy were all at ET for it and lucy thought it wa a likely one of them made the kill, since it would have been hard for someone to avoid 3 players to make the kill.

But I think I don't like Francesca and arkaidy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:08 pm 
I was sleeping in the dorm until 2 pm. Last night Matt, Arkadiy, Lucy and I played Dominion, and the last 3 of us played until around 4 am. People saw me in my pjs around the house, but I guess the only alive player was Arkadiy. So your theory could be possible, but highly unlikely. We are lynching Arkadiy tonight for the sake of yesterday's events, but the remaining 4 of us will have to discuss tomorrow's lynch very carefully. It will be our last chance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:49 pm 
I was at work from 8am until about now (6:30). Source: I like not being fired. I agree that Arkadiy is the next best person to lynch.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 pm 
So I was asleep at this time, as I only write up at 3 today. I also investigated lzahray for dpalumbos death, and she turned up innocent.

That said,I still expect to be lynched tonight. Good luck town and don't fall prey to inactivity.