Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Plan to follow
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:16 pm 
Hello fellow ghosts. I will be transcribing the text message conversation Lucy and I had today sometime later, as well as post my plan to take us to victory. 5:1. This will be fun.

The plan is to kill arkadiy as soon as the opportunity arises, with no witnesses of any sort. Hopefully I can get Lisa lynched with that. After day rolls over I will kill dpalumbo and try to get kyahn lynched. Let's hope plan works.

Posted in Mafia Den

Post subject: Re: Plan to follow
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:43 am 
Change of plans: Arkadiy most definitely will not investigate me, so I will palumbo first, hopefully on campus, and let arkadiy investigate lisa and get lynched.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:11 am 
Actually though the chances of the investigation happening are really low because he's not on campus today so would have to travel there just for that hehehe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:13 pm 
Nevermind, he told me he will probably go investigate. Oh well.

Day 3 lynch: arkadiy
Day 4 kill: kyahn
Day 4 lynch: lisa
Day 5 kill: matt

And then victory :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 am 
I just talked to Matt for a good hour. The outcome is that if either Ky Ahn is killed or no kills happen today, then we both vote to lynch lzahray. Which is great, but I'm afraid that if Ky Ahn's kill happens in a place too unreachable for Lisa, Lisa will be able to convince Matt that I am the last mafia. Which makes me lean towards not killing anyone today.

So I have two questions for God.
1) What happens if it comes down to 1 townie and 1 mafia? And we vote to lynch each other? Would no one win?
2) Is there a penalty for no-kill days? This was not specified in the rules.

I will pm lucci in case she doesn't see this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:32 pm 
My questions have been answered. So I won't kill anyone today, lynch Lisa with Matt's help, and kill him as soon as day rolls over.

The only thing I have to make sure happens is that 1) Ky Anh remains inactive and 2) Lisa doesn't convince Matt to turn against me.