Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:28 pm 
So I talked with a good friend of mine that lives in East Campus on 4E. She said that he used to hang out there a lot and sleep there in the lounge a lot, but not so much recently. My guess is he's now spending more time at Simmons. He's within our reach, I think we should nail him. It's clear that he's taking this game seriously and is on top of his stuff. What are your guys' thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 pm 
i dunno, i think it's js a civilian, i agree that we should kill him soon but i think jj is more dangerous. but we should only lynch JJ bc i think she has a high chance of being a mafia for two reasons:

1. JY says that she knows some1 is jesus. which means either she is jesus or JJ is and JY trust JJ alot.

2. JJ says that if anyone wants to lynch her, that person is mafia, indicating that JJ has a special role.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 pm 
so i guess, we can lynch JJ today, kill daniel tmrw, then kill JJ again. that or lynch some1 else. but if we dont lynch JJ, david will prob be lynched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:19 pm 
JJ definitely has a special role, highly unlikely to be a investigator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:23 pm 
erg, i dunno about jesus now, JY defs her very hard, which means she doesnt wanna JJ to die. but then, maybe she js doesnt wanna JJ to waste her jesus ability.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:50 pm 
What if we just used hitman to kill JJ? I feel like she might be Jesus, and it'll be dangerous if we cant kill her immediately when she comes back to life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm 
right thats my thought too, either lynch or hitman. but JYis always with JJ so i dunno.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm 
I don't think it's too hard to pull it off without giving away an identity, you just have to cover your face properly, surprise them, and run away quickly. If any of you guys talk to Steven Mo, he has no idea who killed him. I think hitman should be saved for when we need to gain the trust of a specific townsperson and we kill someone else in their presence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 pm 
Spenser is right - Steven thought it was me who killed him. The problem is that builds are hard to hide. I don't know if I could go for anyone else...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 pm 
i think we should lynch JJ tonight and kill her next time when she revives. bianca wants to kill off JJ, and i think she had katherine luo 80% convinced to lynch JJ. however, i will be abstaining from voting bc JJ told me sufficient info for me to at least not lynch her off if i were the towns ppl and she's already annoyed at me for suspecting her. also i will go karaoke tonight, so i wont be able to make any kills tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:14 pm 
It's best if we don't lynch jesus because it's like a wasted kill. Is there anyone else we can get?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:19 pm 
Lynch wise no one else is suspected except for David. So far the discussion hasn't been really intense enough to warrant lynching anyone in particular either, and I think if we all vote together it might be a bit suspicious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm 
I think we could make a good case to kill anyone who's not involved in the game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 pm 
and about killing tmrw, i suggest that if we cant kill daniel, we should kill off some1 NOT from next house just to divert suspicion to a different population

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 pm 
Yes, definitely. It would be terribly suspicious if only next house died.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 am 
FYI I'm chilling outside his room in Simmons now. My alibi is working on Battlecode with David and Curtis in 3w. I hope he comes out sometime tonight, if nothing happens by 3am i'll just call it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:26 am 
Fuck I waited outside for almost 3 hours and he didn't show up in his room at Simmons. He's not at EC either. I wonder where he actually is. I'm worried about his posts on the forums as well. Do any of you guys know anything?

Joy, if possible, could you kill him tomorrow? I think he might be on to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:33 am 
I think Yi can safely kill him too. Can you guys give me a call tomorrow morning when you wake up?