|Live Action Mafia
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Miranda Gavrin [ Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:46 am ]|
|Post subject:||Basic Strategy|
Looks like I'm doing the Basic Strategy post for this game. It's a good idea to read strategy posts from past games too, especially if anyone here is new.
1. Don't tell anyone your role unless it's really strategically important (you're under suspicion and can use your role as evidence, you're dying, etc.).
2. Use your role. If you have a list of predictions, keep it updated. If you can investigate, do it as often as possible and post the results through a proxy. If you're immune to bangs, wander around in public.
3. Take precautions. Tell someone who you're going to be with, or any situation where if you die it was probably X. Keep a text open and send out the names of people who walk up to you.
4. Keep the spreadsheet updated with everyone's alibis. (Can someone else create the spreadsheet and link it here? I'm on mobile.)
5. Post other general strategies here.
|Author:||Miranda Gavrin [ Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:16 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Basic Strategy|
6. Shuffle your items around! Knowledge of where the items are is much more useful to Mafia than town. Microphones and receivers especially need to be somewhere unexpected. If you got a receiver or a CCTV at game start, you have a big ole target on your face.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group