Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
 Post subject: Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 pm 
Tell everyone who you are, what you do, and where you can be found!

Post subject: my introduction
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:24 am 
Greetings!

As my signature suggests, I am Mark. I am freshman planning to major in course 18. During the semester, I spend most of my free time acting with the Shakespeare Ensemble. I also love to play board games, so if you ever want to discuss the progress of this game (and figure out who those damn mafia are) while playing Monopoly or Settlers of Catan, I'd be totally up for that (I like Risk, too, but I don't have a copy).

I live in M204 in East Campus, but I tend spend my time on hall in one of the hall's two lounges. I am officially registered for two PE classes: Taekwondo (Mon/Wed from 7:30 to 9:30) and Israeli Dance (Tues/Thurs from 2 to 3). Aside from that, I am brushing up on programming and LaTeX, so I attend a Python seminar Tues/Thurs from 6 to 8 and a LaTeX seminar Wed from 5 to 7. I might go to a few other seminars, but otherwise I'm taking it easy for IAP. Accordingly, I tend to go to sleep and wake up late (don't we all?).

My cell phone number is (908)-723-5141. Call or text at any time.

if Mafia:
print('HA! YOU SHALL ALL DIE!')
else:
print('Please don't kill me!!!')

Post subject: Hi!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:36 am 
Hello! I'm Nicole Bieber (before anyone asks, no, I am *not* related to Justin) - I'm an MEng student in course 6. I live in SidPac in #453A, and during the day I can usually be found in the old Media Lab at E15-305 (I've been known to wake up pretty late though, so don't be surprised if you try to come kill me at like noon and I'm still not there ^_^).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:05 pm 
Hey Everyone,

I'm Vinoth, a first year math grad student here.
I can usually be found @ 334, Sidney-Pacific (or otherwise, Room 2-090 @MIT).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:05 pm 
Sup all. The name's Vivian; I'm a junior majoring in course 15 and 21-EAS (Management and East Asian Studies) with minors in 14 and 21F.5 (Economics and Japanese). I live in Next House #523 (5th West) and can usually be found there at any time of the day. You can also find me at Johnson Ice Rink from 11am-1pm every day. Afterwards, I go to the Kendall Food Court to grab a bite to eat and then head home. Tuesdays and Fridays, I hold Chinese dance technique classes in the T-Club Lounge (which you should go to!) Oh, did I also mention I'm one of the laziest people you will ever meet?

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:03 pm 
Hi people!

I'm Hilary - I'm a junior, course 18C. I live in McCormick - room 332 (east tower river side). In terms of my schedule - I will probably be in my room or the kitchen except for:
Tuesday 6-7pm I will be in Baker Dining for a meeting for the Society for Women in Mathematics.
M/W/F 7:30-10:00pm I will be in Dupont or a squash court for Taekwondo practice.
T/R (some days) 8:45-11:00pm I will be in Central Square at CW Taekwondo.

If I'm not in any of those places - I'm off exploring Boston with my friend who is visiting for some of IAP.

I'm totally up for some game discussion and fun off-forum - be it board games or some rounds of mafia :)

If you want to reach me: gchat me at mathracer100@gmail.com. If you want my cell number just ask.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:27 pm 
Hi everyone,

My name is Mika Braginsky and I'm a freshman in course 8. I live in Random Hall room 345s (third floor 290 side, kitchen side small half). This IAP I'm taking 8.223, which has lectures 10-11 in 4-370 and recitation 1-2 in 66-144. Apart from being there, and sometimes in the physics common room (8-329), I'll probably be in Random most of the time.

The best to reach me is probably through gchat - mika.br@gmail.com.

-Mika

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm 
Contact Information:
.....Full Name - Jonathan R. Chapman
.....Known Aliases - JRC, JR
.....Kerberos username - jayarsea
.....Cell - 610.716.7209
Known Locations:
.....Residence - Simmons Hall
.....Socialized Dorms (alphabetically) - Simmons Hall
.....Classes - None
Physical Description:
.....Hair/Eye/Skin tone - Brown/Brown/lightly tanned
.....Height/Weight - 5'7/180#

Post subject: Re: my introduction
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:45 pm 
Contact Information:
    Name - Nathan Arce
    The only name you should ever use to refer to me - fluffy
    Kerberos username - codetaku
    Alternative E-mail (goes to the same box as username) - hikaruyami@gmail.com
    Cell - (256)-655-6783
Known Locations:
    Residence - Random Hall #245s. It will become 315s soon, I'll post in the forum when that is, if I have not been killed.
    Known Commitments: Fencing MTWRF 9 am~11 am, 5~7 pm, in dupont (sp?)
    Physical Description:
      Hair/Eye/Skin tone - Super dark brown afro/Dark brown, glasses/whatever hispanic looks like
      Height/Weight - 5'7/160 lbs

Ossu!

I'm a sophomore in Course 6! I'll be studying Japanese most of IAP, so *especially* if this game does not last until the tenday starts, I will be in my room or in 2-290-mass.ave (random hall, north side, floor 2, otherwise known as black hole) lounge side most of the time. I can also be caught off-guard on the way to fencing in the morning, and slightly less off-guard on the way to fencing in the evening.

You can call or text me at any time, though I sometimes do not carry my phone on me for radiation paranoia purposes, so it is not always entirely clear when I will get back to you. Calling while I am asleep is a sure thing to work, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:00 pm 
Hi, I'm Daniel. My username is dgrazian. I am a sophomore in 18C, and I live at Random (325S.) Random, particularly the 3rd floor is by far the most likely place to find me.

I'd very much like to meet people in person, particularly non-randomites. Communication and interaction are good things.

Phone #: 619-655-0432
Email: dgrazian@mit.edu

Also, I'm not mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:07 pm 
I'm Bobby. I can be found in BMF lounge in random hall. I also have 8.20 lecture at 9:30 mon-fri in the lecture hall on the first floor of building 34 and pistol at 11. If you see me outside, you'll know it as I always have both a trenchcoat and scooter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:32 pm 
I'm Mats.
http://www.mit.edu/~mats_a/for-live-action-mafia.txt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:59 pm 
Hello!

I'm Lydia. I'm a freshman, likely course 6 and 21W. I live on BMF in Random Hall, in room 335s (335 at some point this IAP). Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm at the Johnson Ice Rink from 1 to 3 pm, and starting the 18th I'll be taking 6.085 in 56-180 every day from 10 am to noon. Otherwise you can usually find me in my room or in BMF kitchen or lounge. I wake up and go to sleep quite late.

I'm almost always online, and can most easily be contacted on Facebook or gchat, or else email.

<3 + =)
-Lydia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 pm 
Contact Information:
.....Full Name - John Bradford Parkes II
.....Known Aliases - JB, Jabe, Jibba, Le Grand
.....Kerberos username - jbparkes
.....E-mail - jbparkes@mit.edu
.....Cell - 610.716.7209
Known Locations:
.....Residence - Tau Epsilon Phi
.....Socialized Dorms (alphabetically) - East Campus, Random Hall, Senior House
.....Classes - 6.097 MWF 17:00-18:30 18.095 MWF 13:00-14:30,
Physical Description:
.....Hair/Eye/Skin tone - Brown/Brown/White
.....Height/Weight - 6'0/195#
.....Last seen wearing - black T-shirt, jeans, brown casual shoes

I love games! I'm also super friendly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 pm 
Hi, I'm Laura, or lknight, I'm a freshman *probably* in course 8. I live in Random, and can usually be found there, except between the hours of 10AM and 2 (or 3:30 on T,H) because I'm taking 8.223 and 18.02A, and 5:30 to 11 on T,H (I'll be skiing). Feel free to gchat me, pseudonymjohnny@gmail.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 am 
Hi guys,

My name is Joy, I'm a Jr in 10-B and live in Next House 5E. I'm doing a bunch of random stuff this IAP but most likely I'll be in my lab in E17. I'm also teaching a synbio class in Stata (I don't teach every lecture, but when I do it's from 1PM and lab ends at 5 PM), and take TKD with Hilary (MWF 7:30-10 ish). But in reality, 90% of the time I'll be on the third floor of E17.

Best way to contact me is through email: yjiao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 am 
I'm Jason, junior in EECS.
I live at Alpha Delta Phi.
You can find me there, or at Hubspot where I'll be doing my externship.
You might also find me randomly at Next House, but I don't have many plans to be on campus too much.
You can call me at 720.280.0740. Introduce yourself and say you're from Mafia.
You can generally find me online, AIM is jaungchiu, but I might not be on my computer. My gtalk is jasonuchiu@gmail.com and that's signed on my phone. My email is juchiu@mit.edu or jason@mit.edu, both of which also send to my phone. Or you can text.
Let's meet up to discuss the game, meet randomly, or just generally, get to know each other better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:30 am 
Hi I'm Di. I live at Next House. For IAP, I'm taking PE and Python. I'm also doing lab at Parsons Lab. I usually stay at next house at night for homework :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:32 pm 
Hi I'm JJ, soph course 18 from Next House 5E. my daily routines are included in my signature lol

Oh, and i also go to the Go club on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-10 pm (PDR 1&2 in SC)

Post subject: Hallo!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm 
I'm Brogan King.
I live in Random Hall, room 235s.
I'll be in class (7.391, Introduction to Molecular Biology Techniques) M-F from 12:30-5.
I can typically be found in various places throughout Random, usually Black Hole kitchen or Destiny.
I have shortish red hair with a weird blonde stripey thing in it. Not that hard to pick out.

Email me: brogan@mit.edu
Phone number available upon request.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 pm 
Hey, everyone. I'm Elizabeth Krueger, and I live in Random Hall, room 242. I tend to hang around Random most of the time, generally on Black Hole or Bmf. I'm taking classes in the Green Building from 10-3 (with a break for lunch from noon-1:30) MWF, and taking the Israeli folk dance pe class 2-3 TR.

I have brown shoulder length-ish hair and am fairly tall. I will almost undoubtedly be wearing jeans and a t-shirt if you encounter me indoors in the course of a regular day.

Email: ekrueger@mit.edu

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]