Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:59 pm 
I said earlier today that we should wait for the next murder before lynching anyone. Why would I then murder someone so close to my room, in a way that would cast suspicion on me, if I were mafia? Just saying....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:59 pm 
Lydia Krasilnikova wrote:
I actually think the mafia used Manipulate the Presses in this murder, because I have been here all day and I have not seen Kai leave. I'm quite confident that she spent the entire day in her room/BMF kitchen, and therefore was murdered there, possibly at some moment when I stepped out to go to the bathroom/my room. It's possible that she did, but I think I would have seen it, since from about 7:30 until now I have been either cooking or eating dinner in BMF kitchen.

Trying to make sense of this.
1. You were in the BMF kitchen at the time of the murder
2. Kai never left Random and was always in her room/ BMF kitchen
3. You think she was murdered in the few minutes that you stepped out into the restroom/your room--this means someone must have been monitoring you to make sure that you left the kitchen, if you didn't in fact kill her

How close is the restroom/ your room to the kitchen? And how closely "around" were Bobby and JB? If your suspicions are true, that means either you, Bobby, or JB is very likely mafia.

I don't think it's Ami Greene, since Kai's message predated her death by 3 hrs. However, Ami is also in my synbio class, so if I ever die in 3rd/4th floor of Stata, you know who to suspect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 am 
Elizabeth Krueger wrote:
I apologize for saying stupid things. I was thinking too much about where items had gone to and less about their effects when I wrote that and am fairly tired right now. Sorry for being silly.

No, it's not stupid.

What if Laura kept the search warrant and the mafia successfully got it yesterday? The mafia could have used it on Kai, and if she was outside, they'd have enough time to kill her afterwards (at least, I think that's how it works. The search warrant may be less restrictive than that). So the mafia could have gotten the medkit and still killed someone, on the same day. Think about it, the mafia don't want to reveal themselves, so even if she DIDN'T still have the medkit, I doubt they would have targeted her without using the search warrant on her first. If she had it and they didn't do that, bam, that person gets revealed.

Anyway, I have an alibi for this one, as I was doing Mystery Hunt administration stuff. A fuckton of Non-Players can confirm that. And I voted for Lydia, as I said I would to people in BMF today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:01 am 
MBF has two bathrooms, one very close to the kitchen, one very close to the lounge. My room is far from both. Kai's room attaches to the kitchen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 am 
*BMF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:03 am 
^ can Bobby or JB speak up regarding the supposed murder scene?
It's also 12:02... I wish you'd spoken up sooner, Lydia :( This was a really misinformed vote for everyone, and we don't have much to go off of... we'll see how the voting plays out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:03 am 
Sorry Lydia, I voted for you b/c I still thought you were more suspicious (marginally) than Kate. We'll see what happens...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5