Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:20 pm 
Discussion hasn't been very productive today, has it? All we know is that one of the people who made the kill is a Randomite, whoo.

I was previously suspicious of Ami and was going to suggest her, but I think Kru's explanation is valid. She may be just a vanilla townsperson - if she was mafia, I don't see why she wouldn't at least speak up in her defense on the forums, even if it was just a sentence or two.

That leaves from Kru's list:
- Bobby
- Brian
- Daniel
- Fluffy

I was already a little wary of Bobby to begin with, since he hasn't said a word on the forums. I don't know too much from Brian or Fluffy (I don't think I've met Fluffy yet?), and Daniel has been oscillating between trust and distrust. I will be at my computer until midnight, so please let me know if we get any more information for the vote. For now, I will hold off on who I decide to vote for until we know more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm 
I"m fairly indifferent between the Random crowd members...

So I'll be swapping over to Bobby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:53 pm 
I was in the kitchen for for at least half an hour before the magic game working on my schedule, which gives me an alibi back to 12:11. Elizabeth and JB were in the room with me until the magic playing started at 12:41.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 pm 
First off, I haven't been around much because I've been spending my time between exploring Boston with my friend and taekwondo practice and not waking up much before noon. So I've been away from my computer a lot. I'm working on catching up, but glancing over today's discussion I was thinking: today everyone knew there was going to be snow, and I do believe it's been evident that there is a concentration of mafia in random, so wouldn't today, when no one *really* wants to leave their dorm to commit a kill, be a great day to hire a hitman? Then practically everyone in random can give the excuse that they were asleep while a hitman kills the first of a list of townspeople that he/she could have been given anytime. So while I haven't read enough of the forums to know who I might vote for tonight, I just felt it was worth mentioning that if the mafia were looking for another way to confuse the townspeople, this would have been a perfect opportunity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 pm 
Okay well, it's 11:30pm and there hasn't been any new information from anyone so I guess I will go with Bobby, unless Kru/JB can vouch for his innocence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 pm 
Please don't kill me. I'm Ironheart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 pm 
Please don't kill me. I'm Ironheart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 pm 
i'm the investigator, i haven't been able to walk to random today, and i think the 2nd day was a press manip, so i've been keep investigating the 1st day's murder. Fluffy killed laura, after dgrazien came out negative yesterday. so everyone lynch fluffy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 pm 
3 options:

A.) He's ironheart and mafia aren't going to go after him, so his role is useless

B.) He's mafia who's getting desperate

C.) He's a selfish townsperson who didn't want to get lynched

I'm a little pissed off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 pm 
Voting for Fluffy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm 
There is no time to discuss this tonight.

No Lynchx3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm 
someone needs to gimme the medkit now lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:58 pm 
gosh i would've comed out if not for the fact that we hav elike 2 min left for voting..

Post subject:
Good point, JB. Changing to no lynch. Yay for waffling and information overload!

Post subject:
jb, if u don't vote for fluffy, ur the mafia too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:59 pm 
I trust JJ
JB Parkes, you should still vote for fluffy

Post subject:
Changing vote to Fluffy, I trust JY/JJ.

Post subject:
gosh, ifinally made a positive investigation, and ur going no lynch????? seriously???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 am 
people should still vote for fluffy
since he came out positive during jj's investigation
jj shouldn't come out for nothing
so vote for fluffy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 am 
mayor, seriously???????????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 am 
Results will take a bit of time to come out today since I'm going to be extra-careful to count the votes, as it seems close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 am 
Given the new information, I have voted for fluffy.

Perhaps as well - yesterday's no-kill: perhaps Bobby was attempted, he survived and the mafia (if possible) then conscripted him. Out of the possible townsperson roles, Ironheart is the best conscription option for the mafia, because he can only die by lynching. So as much as the ironheart role could be an advantage for the townspeople, it is even more of a help to the mafia (potentially). So if Bobby continues to claim he is ironheart, he is at the top of my list for the next vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:07 am 
Alex,
can the mafia conscript and attempt to kill someone on the same day?
can you clarify it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:08 am 
seriously
previous days, when we had like no real substantial info, we just randomly lynched lydia and vinoth, when i was being skeptical about their real suspicion and insisted on no lynch
now that i finally made a pos investigation, and risked my life to come out, u say "no time to discuss this"???
seroiusly, seriously??? MY POS INVESTIGATION is seriously no more worthy than random suspicion that lack any substance??
jb, if no lynch happens, i will collaborate w/ jrc to organize an impeachment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 am 
@JY: I think it says in the rules that a conscription takes up a kill for the day?
From the rules:
Quote:
Even though the conscripted player stays alive, conscripting a player counts as the Mafia’s kill for the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 am 
And I think Hilary brings up a very good point. If Bobby WAS Ironheart, then he is only useful to the Townspeople as a voting member, but the Mafia could conscript him for killing purposes and to be part of -their- voting block. If he ISN'T Ironheart, then he just made a false claim and is probably Mafia. Either way, I think we're running a huge risk here. Hopefully we can discuss more once votes come out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:20 am 
vivian, i thiknk jy meant can someone attempt to kill and fail, then conscript on the same day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 am 
^ Ohh, okay. In which case, I have no idea either XD;; Alex?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 am 
If by attempt and fail you mean medkit/ironheart, it wastes the kill, and no one can be killed or conscripted that day. If you mean they tried to tap someone on the shoulder and miss, I doubt it wastes it. This is my interpretation, but Alex has final say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 am 
In Days 1, 2, 3, I had hours to consider all of the information. In the past 30 minutes I was told:

Bobby is Ironheart.
JJ is Investigator.
Fluffy is Mafia.

JJ wants the medkit.

I don't trust anyone 100%.

If Bobby is Ironheart, I can't lynch him. If he's mafia, being considered ironheart is a bulletproof vest. If he's a townsperson, he encourages the mafia to try to kill the real Ironheart. If JJ is investigator, fluffy needs to be lynched, however, if JJ is mafia, then claiming that fluffy is mafia based on + investigation makes we could kill an innocent for the sake of 2 mafia. My concern is that you posted this on the forum completely foresaking your identity. Wasn't there anyone you could have told this to discreetly? Wouldn't a line of anonymity been better to keep you anonymous?

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Lynch everyone in this discussion. Me too. Either JJ and Bobby are mafia, or fluffy and I are. If all 4 of us are lynched, 2 mafia are killed. That's a fair trade by my count.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next