Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Who is the most innocent person? YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF
Poll ended at Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:42 am
Alex Westbrook, Ami Greene 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bobby Fortanely, Brian Iglesias 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Brogan King, Daniel Grazian 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Di Jin, Elizabeth Krueger 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Nathan "Fluffy" Arce, Gabriel Ha 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hilary Monaco, Jason Chiu 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jonathan Chapman (JRC) 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Jing Jian (JJ), JB Parkes 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Junyao Song (JY), Joy Jiao (Joy) 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Mark Velednitsky, Kate O'Connor 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Mika Braginsky, Mats Ahlgren 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Vivian Lee, Nicole Bieber 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Most innocent person?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 am 
Hey guys, I thought it would be fun if we voted for the Most Innocent Person. This is completely unofficial and has no mechanical effect. If you decide to vote, please vote using the poll in this thread.

As usual, dead people may not impart information (e.g. by voting in this poll), thank you

Feel free to discuss if this is a terrible idea before you vote; note that it may paint a red target mark on some people, and that the Mafia may of course do sneaky votes

You MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, because if we all did that, then everyone would have a 1 next to their name. Nor may you vote for an ID you currently hold (though I guess I can't enforce this). Also I am not sure if the votes are anonymous or not, let me check...

[edit: sorry, had to remove dead people and IDs due to "Too many poll options" error]

[edit: sorry, still too many options: now it is "vote for the most innocent pair of people", grouped alphabetically; you may not vote for a pair which includes yourself]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 am 
I feel that by electing JB mayor, you all have either sealed your fate to death if he is Mafia, so there's no major reason not to vote for him now. If he turns out to be Mafia I guess I'm a gonner, but I'll have been a gonner anyway.

It also seems that votes are 'anonymous', but I am not 100% positive. Please don't vote for yourself, thanks. Though, I guess I can't stop you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:52 am 
oops, John is on his own line... seems this poll system is terrible, to bad we can't lynch phpbb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 am 
I voted for myself anyway, in line with the belief that everyone else is mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:03 am 
Asking for a superlative like "most" innocent isn't going to get you very useful answers. I know for me, there are definitely a handful of people I can trust and a handful I distrust, but I can't pick one person out of the handful of trusted people to say s/he was the one I MOST trust...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 am 
I like how if everyone follows JRC's lead, he will look like the least trusted person, with only one vote instead of two ;P

But seriously, I'm not voting in this poll.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]