Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:01 pm 
=.=
everyone, let's back up a bit
I woke up and saw 3 posts suggesting randomized lynch and more than one person following those post
all i can say is "WOAHHHHHHH"
=.=

you know what? i suggest otherwise - i suggest lynching mats_a

1. it is not true that we do not have ANY clues, like some people are claiming in the "randomized lynching" posts. In fact, we have such obvious clues: there is definitely a chance that mats_a is innocent, or, with far greater probability, that he is mafia and is gambling on this ludicrous game of reverse psychology with us =.=. Seriously, why don't we just lynch mats_a? i think we have a good chance to have lynched the right person if we lynch mats_a tonight.

2. Gosh, mats_a making the randomization lynch post, to me, is a super suspicious act. It is freaking 11am, what sane townsperson would suggest randomly lynching this early in the day? the normal response is to find more clues either by discussion or investigator investigations. THAT was just an extremely suspicious mafia act hoping to get away with this

3. just look at the polls he pull!! "who's the most innocent person" LOL why the hell would anyone poll that unless he's a mafia and is hoping for one person to get tons of votes and then kill that person. Since then mats_a has been on my high suspect list.

4. mats_a barely talked b4, but once fluffly is out, he started being active. the most obvious explaination is the previous "leader“, or the active member of the mafia gang is out so they need someone else to step up.

5. the killing happend conveniently right after 12. then mats posted 15 min after the kill, followed by long long long posts of convoluted arguments. =.= idk what it seems like to u, it seems like to me to be some long-thought contemplations eagerly spit out.

the above are just some thoughts i feel very obligated to say at this point, since, to my amazement, NO ONE has been accusing mats so far??!?!??? of course i'm not completely sure that mats is mafia, but i think we've got a good chance here. up till this point today (and likely remaining till midnight tonight), i'm NOT mafia, and am 100% on the townspeople's side, as we already established (there would be no other reason for me to flaunt a well-shrouded mafia like fluffy, so i could not have been mafia at that point; also no conscription has happened so far, so i remain loyal to the townsppl). You can trust my judgement for now (even if u dun trust my judgement, u can trust my intentions).

sidenote: manip the press can be used to change the killing location to where it is originally, however any investigations will still appear negative.

i'm puzzle hunting all day today, so prob. will neglect forum for a while. i'll try to go to the starmarket asap, and make an investigation. as for alibis for last night, i was on the saferide w/ jy and di and my bf. also nicole saw us walking towards campus b4 that.

so please, think rationally =.= randomized lynching on day 6 is a NO-NO!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 pm 
I agree. My reaction to everything mats has said has been WTF??

I'm voting mats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 pm 
also, i'm suspicious of whoever is in support of that plan. JB, you are still the mayor, and seriously you want to let alex select a person to kill?? on day 6???? when we have tons of info, an investigator, and a mafia already pulled out???

i'm going to impeach you asap, if i can get it done today in between hunting, i will. if you weren't mafia to begin with, it's so likely that u are conscripted. or maybe you are just a bad mayor????? this is simply unacceptable。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:06 pm 
thank you joy!
and ofcourse, i'm voting mats_a too

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:27 pm 
JingJian-JJ wrote:
=.=
everyone, let's back up a bit
I woke up and saw 3 posts suggesting randomized lynch and more than one person following those post
all i can say is "WOAHHHHHHH"
=.=

you know what? i suggest otherwise - i suggest lynching mats_a

1. it is not true that we do not have ANY clues, like some people are claiming in the "randomized lynching" posts. In fact, we have such obvious clues: there is definitely a chance that mats_a is innocent, or, with far greater probability, that he is mafia and is gambling on this ludicrous game of reverse psychology with us =.=. Seriously, why don't we just lynch mats_a? i think we have a good chance to have lynched the right person if we lynch mats_a tonight.

2. Gosh, mats_a making the randomization lynch post, to me, is a super suspicious act. It is freaking 11am, what sane townsperson would suggest randomly lynching this early in the day? the normal response is to find more clues either by discussion or investigator investigations. THAT was just an extremely suspicious mafia act hoping to get away with this

3. just look at the polls he pull!! "who's the most innocent person" LOL why the hell would anyone poll that unless he's a mafia and is hoping for one person to get tons of votes and then kill that person. Since then mats_a has been on my high suspect list.

4. mats_a barely talked b4, but once fluffly is out, he started being active. the most obvious explaination is the previous "leader“, or the active member of the mafia gang is out so they need someone else to step up.

5. the killing happend conveniently right after 12. then mats posted 15 min after the kill, followed by long long long posts of convoluted arguments. =.= idk what it seems like to u, it seems like to me to be some long-thought contemplations eagerly spit out.

the above are just some thoughts i feel very obligated to say at this point, since, to my amazement, NO ONE has been accusing mats so far??!?!??? of course i'm not completely sure that mats is mafia, but i think we've got a good chance here. up till this point today (and likely remaining till midnight tonight), i'm NOT mafia, and am 100% on the townspeople's side, as we already established (there would be no other reason for me to flaunt a well-shrouded mafia like fluffy, so i could not have been mafia at that point; also no conscription has happened so far, so i remain loyal to the townsppl). You can trust my judgement for now (even if u dun trust my judgement, u can trust my intentions).

sidenote: manip the press can be used to change the killing location to where it is originally, however any investigations will still appear negative.

i'm puzzle hunting all day today, so prob. will neglect forum for a while. i'll try to go to the starmarket asap, and make an investigation. as for alibis for last night, i was on the saferide w/ jy and di and my bf. also nicole saw us walking towards campus b4 that.

so please, think rationally =.= randomized lynching on day 6 is a NO-NO!!

I have a confession to make: JJ and I are the same person. It's true. We thought the same thoughts (but she posted in a different topic.). She's basically reading my mind.

She did forget that I accused Mr. Mats. I'm afraid, slightly, that we'll be lynching him for poor play (aka Vinoth) rather than mafia play...but not that afraid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 pm 
JingJian-JJ wrote:
also, i'm suspicious of whoever is in support of that plan. JB, you are still the mayor, and seriously you want to let alex select a person to kill?? on day 6???? when we have tons of info, an investigator, and a mafia already pulled out???

i'm going to impeach you asap, if i can get it done today in between hunting, i will. if you weren't mafia to begin with, it's so likely that u are conscripted. or maybe you are just a bad mayor????? this is simply unacceptable。

Please do not misunderstand what I was saying. I was saying that it would be possible to have a legitimate random-lynch option as a game mechanic. I was not saying I would vote for it. As you said, we have an investigator, one mafia known to be dead, and a large number of alibis. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been hunting most of today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 pm 
sorry for misunderstanding you. gl on the hunt!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:03 am 
Echoing what's been said, I voted for Mats. I was out all day and was just catching up on the forum just before midnight when McCormick had a fire drill X-P and I only had time to vote on the information presented.

That said - I will be gone all day tomorrow in New York City with a group of people and Mark Velednitsky will be with me.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]