Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm 
Go ahead and lynch me if you want, as long as we're both lynched. Totally unfair if you say you're going to lynch us both and then only lynch me. Sorry if I sound kind of bitter about this whole thing, but I've been in Brookline this evening and when I found out we were going to have a chance to defend ourselves, I got back here as soon as I could. I have a very pissed date as proof.

Either way, my vote tonight is for Kate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm 
Playing Dominion and/or WoW...

I went to Shaws earlier today and survived. I was willing to climb the train rather than walk by Random.

VOTE BROGAN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 pm 
AmiGreene
Brian Iglesias
Brogan
Elizabeth Krueger
JB Parkes
kaima
Kate O'Connor
Lydia Krasilnikova
mika

Possible killers. Did anyone see any other players at Random?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:48 pm 
jayarsea wrote:
AmiGreene
Brian Iglesias
Brogan
Elizabeth Krueger
JB Parkes
kaima
Kate O'Connor
Lydia Krasilnikova
mika

I'm really confused to what your list is about, as it contains both live and dead people in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 pm 
I didn't notice any other players, but there are a lot of non-Randomites here for Mystery Hunt, and no one would have paid much attention to an unfamiliar face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm 
Gabriel wrote:
Oh and I met Vinoth. Now I know who at least one alive Randomite is. lol. He can vouch for my being at Random and leaving.

Uhh... Vinoth is dead and from SidPac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 pm 
jayarsea wrote:
AmiGreene
Brian Iglesias
Brogan
Elizabeth Krueger
JB Parkes
kaima
Kate O'Connor
Lydia Krasilnikova
mika

Who are the dead ones? Kaima?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm 
Oh he posted on the forum so I thought he was still alive. How confusing.

@JRC Lydia is lynched, Krueger's been ghosting around on the forum (the way she posted at least it was obvious to me that she was dead lol) and Mika was killed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm 
This is probably not the best time to be bringing this up, as it's 30 minutes 'til vote time and it really only makes sense to vote either Kate or Brogan at this point...

but WTF was up w/ JRC's random accusation of Alexwest this morning? Now that she's turned up dead, you have to wonder whether there's any connection there... did JRC post that knowing Alex would be killed in an attempt to meta-game us (ie. "why would I connect myself to Alex right before her murder?"), did the mafia see that post and decide it made Alex a good target for some reason, or is it just a total coincidence?

Also, Gabriel thinking that Alexwest was a guy - for real, or his sneaky way of getting us to think there's no way he could have killed her if he didn't even know who she was? Considering that he's not a Randomite, it was probably an honest mistake, but one can never be too careful...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 pm 
Haha it seems that I met up with all dead or non-playing people at Random, including Daniel, Alex, and Vinoth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 pm 
Nicole wrote:
This is probably not the best time to be bringing this up, as it's 30 minutes 'til vote time and it really only makes sense to vote either Kate or Brogan at this point...

but WTF was up w/ JRC's random accusation of Alexwest this morning? Now that she's turned up dead, you have to wonder whether there's any connection there... did JRC post that knowing Alex would be killed in an attempt to meta-game us (ie. "why would I connect myself to Alex right before her murder?"), did the mafia see that post and decide it made Alex a good target for some reason, or is it just a total coincidence?

Also, Gabriel thinking that Alexwest was a guy - for real, or his sneaky way of getting us to think there's no way he could have killed her if he didn't even know who she was? Considering that he's not a Randomite, it was probably an honest mistake, but one can never be too careful...

She has never posted on forums (to the best of my knowledge), has never shown up at table mafia (to the best of my knowledge), has never voted (as far as my memory goes...I didn't check this), and in general has been underground. So...I decided she's a great person to consider if we don't have anything else.

And then she died, which made me happy because now we won't waste a lynch on her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm 
I'm just having a dumb attack today.

AmiGreene
Brian Iglesias
Brogan
JB Parkes
Kate O'Connor
kaima

Did I leave anyone out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 pm 
jayarsea wrote:
I'm just having a dumb attack today.

AmiGreene
Brian Iglesias
Brogan
JB Parkes
Kate O'Connor
kaima

Did I leave anyone out?

kaima's dead, no?

Anyways, I'm voting for Brogan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 pm 
AmiGreene
Brian Iglesias
Brogan
JB Parkes
Kate O'Connor

I'm going to bed now. I'm too tired.

Has anything been said one way or another about AmiGreene?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4