Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 pm 
^ From forum posts, I don't ever recall either claiming anything explicitly. Perhaps one or the other has hinted at it before?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 pm 
Gabriel wrote:
jayarsea wrote:
Kate O'Connor wrote:
Sorry, but I'm admitting that I was never the investigator. I've been a vanilla townsperson all along. I realize this means I'll probably get lynched soon, but it's the truth. (If anyone could come up with a plan to distinguish between mafia/innocent, though, that would be great!)

Also, I'm not sure what kind of plan Gabriel had in mind, but keep in mind that it's possible that Brogan WAS the investigator, but was conscripted. Make sure an investigator-turned-mafia wouldn't be able to pass your test. Sorry, but assuming JJ is innocent, I just don't see a way Brogan could possibly be an innocent inspector.

Did you ever claim to be the investigator? Did Brogan ever claim to be the investigator?

I'm gonna research all their posts.

I just checked and didn't see anything.

Brogan and Kate, are you accusing each other of claiming to be investigator? Did you ever fake claim investigator? Now is the chance to tell the truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:14 pm 
Neither I nor Brogan PUBLICLY claimed to be the investigator. When Brogan came out to me, she said she had told one other person, who she refused to name, to let me know that I would be suspect if she was killed.

I really trusted Brogan until JJ's last post, but since the Fluffy incident I believe JJ is innocent, and I just don't see any possibility except Brogan being mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm 
Gabriel wrote:
VivianLee wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
JJ, JY, Joy, are you guys free tonight?

Di is in Next House too :)

SORRY!!!

Di, you?

(sorry =/)

Off topic, but I'd like to note that the reason I didn't write Di's name is that I didn't ever remember hearing from her, and after going to her profile and clicking all posts she hasn't posted anything public to date.

No implicit accusations yet. Brogan if you even try to draw attention away from yourself today/tomorrow, no no ;) no no ;) I think Kate has said all she's wanted to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm 
Oh wait she has.

Huh. Alex, does the thing not come up with correct info sometimes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm 
Alex is looking into it. What a great guy ;)

Seriously, Nexties, anyone going over with me? I haven't been particularly paranoid about being by myself, but I feel like I'm just asking to be killed walking there by myself =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm 
This is weird. I conjecture that the forum post search fails on usernames that are only two characters. jy also shows as having no posts -- does she have any?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm 
So table-mafia is on for tonight at Random in 9:30?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm 
Who else is in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm 
Alex wrote:
This is weird. I conjecture that the forum post search fails on usernames that are only two characters. jy also shows as having no posts -- does she have any?

Yes she has. I scoured all the discussion days searching "jy" in firefox and on discussion day 4 she said

"I trust JJ
JB Parkes, you should still vote for fluffy"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 pm 
OK. I think this is a forum bug and I can't do anything about it. Those with two-letter username can change them if they wish -- this won't break anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm 
Announcement: alexwest is killed at 9:00PM in the Bonfire kitchen in Random.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 pm 
Well, I'll say this tongue-in-cheek that I'm not so worried about walking over alone anymore....

Alex West, you let me have a social life tonight. I thank you good sir =/

Doooo Doo Doooooooo
Doooo Doo Doooooooo
Doooo Doo Dooooo Doooo Doo Dooooo Doooo Doo Dooooo
Doooo Doo Doooooooooooo Doooo Doooo Dooooooooooo

Doooo Doo Doooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's taps, by the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm 
Coming over now to talk with peeps and play some table-mafia if there's time.

Post subject: Table Mafia
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm 
If you are planning to play table mafia (which I think is a great idea for its own sake!) at Random, you'll need to find a location in one of the "non-hunting locations." Mystery hunt is in full swing!

And ghosts don't talk. Bye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm 
Not that this will stop me from getting lynched in the next two days, but I've been puzzling in BMF lounge all night.

Anyway, I'd be up for table mafia later if anyone wants to come over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm 
Heading out right now - don't start the game w/out me! :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm 
Gabriel wrote:
Alex West, you let me have a social life tonight. I thank you good sir =/

Alex is a girl! Bwoop bwoop! ~(^u^)~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm 
I just spoke to Brogan on the phone - while she won't be able to make the 9:30 meetup, she's heading back to Random for the investigation right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 pm 
I might come a bit later. I'm wrapped up in hunting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 pm 
ok, i'm here - where are you guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm 
k, been wrapped in hunting all day long.
I propose voting for Brogan first. just from looking at their posts, Kate seems more logical than Brogan - i don't feel comfortable about Brogan's listing 3 possibilities - 2 of which are pretty much illogical. It's just way to reminiscent of previous mafia plays. Tho we'll probably lynch kate tomorrow anyway.

Anyhow, voting for Brogan

also, new kill!!! alibis please!
mine (if i even need one): mystery hunt since 1;30pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 pm 
oh, and, =(, mystery hunt today...dunno if i'll be able to go to random..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm 
Alibi: In SidPac all day long until I showed up here just now to play mafia... uh, guys, are we gonna play now or what?

Still not sure who I'm voting for... I was hoping that Kate and Brogan would show up so we could talk to them in person - it's much easier to detect liars face-to-face than online.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 pm 
Brian Iglesias wrote:
I just spoke to Brogan on the phone - while she won't be able to make the 9:30 meetup, she's heading back to Random for the investigation right now.

for the investigation? lol u mean interrogation from other players?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm 
You know what I mean. As for my alibi, I've been holed up in my room playing SRWZ all evening - everyone in Black Hole kitchen should be able to testify that I haven't been leaving for more than a few seconds at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm 
Yes I realize now that Alex is a girl. Sorry Alex.

Mafia is not really happening over in Random. I'm in the student center now waiting to take saferide back to Next.

I was at my computer in my room, but I highly doubt anyone suspects of having been Alex's killer. Lawl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm 
Oh and I met Vinoth. Now I know who at least one alive Randomite is. lol. He can vouch for my being at Random and leaving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm 
Gabriel wrote:
Yes I realize now that Alex is a girl. Sorry Alex.

Mafia is not really happening over in Random. I'm in the student center now waiting to take saferide back to Next.

I was at my computer in my room, but I highly doubt anyone suspects of having been Alex's killer. Lawl.

suspects "me" of

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm 
Puzzling with TTYTCSL. @ 9:00 I was at the Pirate party getting coins for my team. +20!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next