Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 pm 
Oh lol. Yeah I never "knocked" she came out when I got to her room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 pm 
Oh lol. Yeah I never "knocked" she came out when I got to her room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:02 am 
Ah yes, and Vivian if I was bent on killing you I could have easily done that before you had the time to say to me, "Oh, well just let me post on the forum that I'm going over to your room." =) =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 am 
And last but not least, everything JJ said is true, but she unfortunately made some incorrect conclusions and assumptions. But it shouldn't make a huge difference, I think there are enough townspeople left to outwit the mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:08 am 
I thought I wouldn't be able to get a last word in since Alex would have posted results already but it seems she hasn't.

So I don't think JJ is mafia, I think she is everything she says she is, but I would like to kindly remind people, just in case, and not saying this is what's happening, but be sure to reasonably evaluate everything JJ says so this doesn't happen again. Though you can trust that she's an investigator and not a mafia and on your side, and such, it doesn't mean that every judgment call she makes is also correct. JJ I say this for your sake too. You hold a lot of power, so be careful with how you use it, dear.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4