Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:10 am 
Yesterday, Jason Chiu was murdered and Gabriel was lynched in a close vote. Discuss.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 am 
I can't quite do Elizabeth Kreuger's ghosting around justice, but I'll keep reading along and enjoy what I can =)

what is that thing she does? ~(@.@)~

It looks about right lawl


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 am 
AmiGreene
Brian Iglesias
Di
Gabriel
Hilary.Monaco
Jayarsea
JB Parkes
JingJian-JJ
Joy
jy
Mark Velednitsky
Nicole
VivianLee


JJ, I highly recommend you look into Jason's murder...clearing or confirming Vivian as mafia is so important.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:15 am 
Ok, what just happened? We just had like, 4 ppl who didn't vote:

AmiGreene
Di
JB Parkes
jy

Also, no fake IDs this time around? Do we have any idea who has those at this point?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:16 am 
~(^u^)~ <-- I'll have to thank my friend who taught me to make those.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 am 
Elizabeth Krueger wrote:
~(^u^)~ <-- I'll have to thank my friend who taught me to make those.

I don't know what that expression means, but you're dead, so please refrain from making it here. If players prefer, I can restrict posting to currently living players.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:26 am 
Announcement: JingJian-JJ is killed in her room (Next 553) at 12:18 AM.
Edit: Room number fixed.


Last edited by Alex on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 am 
It's her ghosting face.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 am 
Alex wrote:
Announcement: JingJian-JJ is killed in her room (Next 353) at 12:18 AM.


The fan has just been hit by copious amounts of shit... I'm in my room over in EC.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 am 
Uh-oh.

My alibi this time is another receipt, this one from the Sunoco where I picked up a cream soda at 12:23 AM to go with my sandwich from Chicago's Pizza. The employees there should be able to confirm that I was there from around midnight to 12:20.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 am 
...my room @ Simmons


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:33 am 
sorry guys =.= i got too happy after talking to my extended fam in china =.= other stupid things i did includes sitting on a banana when i was too eager to start the webcam =.=


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:33 am 
keep going strong townspeople!! we've got this!!!
damn..i've been ultra careful all this time..


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:35 am 
So, for whatever reason JB ignored JJ's messages for the last few days. As such, I must accuse him.

PS: we need a new petition to impeach him.

I'll be voting JB.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 am 
JingJian-JJ wrote:
*snip*

I'm pretty sure it's illegal for you to keep talking now, sorry.

Anyway, we have 11 players left, with maximum three mafia remaining. I'm not familiar with most of the remaining players, so I'd like to know where everyone who's left lives.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 am 
Where by that I really mean "I want to know who else lives in Next House", given nobody else is likely to have been there at 12:23 AM.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:40 am 
Brian Iglesias wrote:
JingJian-JJ wrote:
*snip*

I'm pretty sure it's illegal for you to keep talking now, sorry.

Anyway, we have 11 players left, with maximum three mafia remaining. I'm not familiar with most of the remaining players, so I'd like to know where everyone who's left lives.


dude, be kind, that was my dying words ok =.=


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 am 
JingJian-JJ wrote:
Brian Iglesias wrote:
JingJian-JJ wrote:
*snip*

I'm pretty sure it's illegal for you to keep talking now, sorry.

Anyway, we have 11 players left, with maximum three mafia remaining. I'm not familiar with most of the remaining players, so I'd like to know where everyone who's left lives.


dude, be kind, that was my dying words ok =.=


Apologies - just don't want to bring Alex's wrath down on our heads because you let something slip. ^_^;;


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 am 
Clusterfuck number two.

Alex, was JJ able to get you the petition for impeachment? I signed it at like, 11:30pm, when she came by and verified my timestamp, so hopefully she was able to get it over there in time? Or at least not have it on her while she was killed?!

I have no other alibi except that I've been... washing dishes (... uhh, I can show you my pile of shiny clean dishes?) I won't lie - I live at Next House and it's clearly written in my profile, but I can swear I was washing dishes (in fact, my entire wing is the lounge now watching Toy Story, if you need someone to back me up).

The other Next House residents are Di (my wing, but I haven't seen her around and she's "Away" on AIM), Joy (lives in JJ's wing), and JY (lives in the wing under JJ's).


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:46 am 
VivianLee wrote:
Clusterfuck number two.

Alex, was JJ able to get you the petition for impeachment? I signed it at like, 11:30pm, when she came by and verified my timestamp, so hopefully she was able to get it over there in time? Or at least not have it on her while she was killed?!

I have no other alibi except that I've been... washing dishes (... uhh, I can show you my pile of shiny clean dishes?) I won't lie - I live at Next House and it's clearly written in my profile, but I can swear I was washing dishes (in fact, my entire wing is the lounge now watching Toy Story, if you need someone to back me up).

The other Next House residents are Di (my wing, but I haven't seen her around and she's "Away" on AIM), Joy (lives in JJ's wing), and JY (lives in the wing under JJ's).


Understood. Di, Joy, JY, can you provide alibis for where you were at 12:23, please?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:46 am 
jayarsea wrote:
So, for whatever reason JB ignored JJ's messages for the last few days. As such, I must accuse him.

PS: we need a new petition to impeach him.

I'll be voting JB.


JJ wrote:
i understand that the medkit is now w/ the mad scientist who revealed himself early on in the game. ok, but HE is in less need for a medkit than ME. it's a better trade for the mafia to CONSCRIPT rather than KILL the mad scientist, since a kill means what, -2 votes on the townppl's side, but conscript would mean +2 mafias on day 7, much much better deal. allowing him to have the medkit would mean +2 mafia+1 medkit for the mafia if they conscript. also, for us, having a scientist is not as valuable as having an investigator. daniel expressed that he agrees that the investigator is more valuable, too.

therefore, i request the medkit from you. as of now, you can totally trust that i'm on the townsppl's side. I'm pm-ing you this, because although i don't hink you are a good mayor, i still believe you are on the townsppl's side.

please, YOU know why it's highly likely that we virtually only have ONE investigator on our side. you don't want to lose her.

reply and set up a time and location for the transaction w/ me TODAY.


I didn't respond because there was nothing I could do, and I was stumped and very distrusting. Alexwest was the mad scientist, she had the medkit, but she was killed without a day's lapse, implying that the mafia knew she was the mad scientist. The people who were in the room when she let that little tidbit slip were myself, Dgrazian, Bobby (sleeping), and Lydia. Kai was clearly attacked because she was given the medkit, (presumably having had the search warrant used) and yet somehow Alex was unable to use the medkit. I know she would have never handed it off, so I froze. I've been also far less frequent on the forums because I've been focusing more on gearing up for Harry Potter 7. That's what's been going on. Don't be so quick to judgement.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 am 
VivianLee wrote:
Alex, was JJ able to get you the petition for impeachment?
I didn't receive any impeachment petition.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 am 
Actually, conscripting the mad scientist doesn't affect the monster's alignment, I think, it votes independently. There's no advantage to the mafia gained from conscripting the mad scientist - they were much better off conscripting Kate, who was an investigator (as far as I can tell this was true, since there have been no counterclaims of second investigator) and had the trust of most of Black Hole's players.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 am 
I'm in my room in SidPac. My roommate can vouch for that, if you need proof.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 am 
The fact that JJ was innocent and murdered tells us a little:

1) A hitman has already been hired for one of the murders. If a hitman had not been hired, then it would have made sense for the mafia to hire a hitman to kill JJ much earlier. She was obviously a large threat.

2) The conscription has already been used. Again, this follows from the fact that JJ would have been conscripted had the power still been usable.

All this being said, we have no more investigators and no ironheart or mad scientists, so the game has basically been reduced to the point where neither side has special powers (with the exception of fake IDs). At best, there are one or two mafia, but there might be as many as three. Let's keep our guards up and do our best to finish strong.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am 
Nicole wrote:
Ok, what just happened? We just had like, 4 ppl who didn't vote:

AmiGreene
Di
JB Parkes
jy

Also, no fake IDs this time around? Do we have any idea who has those at this point?


Warning: the mafia may be holding a lot of Fake IDs to use against us on the last few days. If we do not reach a strong consensus in our votes, then the mafia will have a strong voting arm to use against us.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 am 
Mark Velednitsky wrote:
The fact that JJ was innocent and murdered tells us a little:
1) A hitman has already been hired for one of the murders. If a hitman had not been hired, then it would have made sense for the mafia to hire a hitman to kill JJ much earlier. She was obviously a large threat.


If I recall correctly from JJ's post yesterday, a hitman has to be prescribed a day in advance, so they could have hitman'ed her after the failed Kate attempt (especially if the mafia are non-Nexties and needed a way to kill her in her dorm). I am pretty convinced Kate was mafia (the only option would be that the mafia killed the other investigator and then did some really weird reverse psychology on us by having Kate come out and then not come out.... if that made any sense...)

One last thing - do we have a Politician alive?

Mark Velednitsky wrote:
Warning: the mafia may be holding a lot of Fake IDs to use against us on the last few days. If we do not reach a strong consensus in our votes, then the mafia will have a strong voting arm to use against us.

This.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:39 am 
I AM THE INVESTIGATOR

I think now it's finally the right time for me to come out as the real investigator.

Yes, JJ has been covering for me this whole time and I am the real investigator.
and I investigated vivian for JJ's kill and it came out as positive
I was suspicious of vivian because last night, she asked me if JJ is the real investigator or she's covering for me, and I told her that JJ is indeed the real investigator, and now, JJ is killed.
we all know that if JJ is the real investigator, she's very very unlikely to just come out herself, which is probably why vivian asked me to make sure that JJ is the real investigator and not covering for me.

so the truth is she has been covering for me this whole time, making sure i don't get killed somewhere and she has been the active one on the forum and in the game to make all of you guys believe that she is indeed the investigator. However, I have been the actual person making all the investigations.

One more thing, I went up to JJ's room after realizing that she's killed and asked her for the signed petition to impeach JB Parkes; however, she said she doesn't have it anymore. This means that the mafia took the petition away after killing her. THis makes JB Parkes VERY suspicious.

so for today, we should all lynch VIVIAN, who definitely killed JJ. and we can discuss about JB Parkes and we definitely need to get a new petition signed ASAP.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:05 am 
jy wrote:
so for today, we should all lynch VIVIAN, who definitely killed JJ. and we can discuss about JB Parkes and we definitely need to get a new petition signed ASAP.


Well played. Very, very well played, indeed.

As I did yesterday, I will be voting for Vivian.

I also agree that the time has come to impeach JB (though, to be fair, I think he became mayor while he was a townsperson and was then conscripted). I am relatively free today, so please feel free to call me at any time (phone: 908-723-5141) and I will go wherever I am needed to sign the petition.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 am 
OMFG SERIOUSLY?! I finish watching a movie and have to come back to this?

JY, half the stuff you said is utter BULLSHIT and you know it. You and JJ have been attached at the hip since day one or something, but we haven't heard you say much on the forums until now. You know just as much as I do that silent people get lynched (hello, last IAP, and every game inbetween besides?!), so if you were the real investigator you would have at least said something of substance every day to keep yourself safe for everyone's sake. You only posted on day 2, to bandwagon with JJ to lynch fluffy, and on day 5 to suggest table mafia (see bottom of post for more detailed quotes).

Quote:
I was suspicious of vivian because last night, she asked me if JJ is the real investigator or she's covering for me, and I told her that JJ is indeed the real investigator, and now, JJ is killed.

THIS IS BS. COMPLETE, UTTER FUCKING BS. You are twisting my words around so badly I don't even know what to say - I had talked to Jason earlier this week, who mentioned that he knew where the Medkit was (which doesn't match up to current events, but we'll deal with that later). So when JY OFFERED to come up to drop off her costumes, I asked whether the Medkit had gotten to JJ yet, and if it hadn't, I could ask Jason to tell me where it was to transfer it to her. I then asked why JJ came out so early (it was JY who told me first that JJ was investigator) since it means she's had a target on her back. I NEVER asked whether she was "covering" for you, and honestly until you posted it here I never even considered it (like everybody else). I never even mentioned you in the context of the game last night - I trusted you because JJ trusted you.

THINK ABOUT IT. The fact that no one's exacted a kill on JJ yet means that it must have been inconvenient for them to do so. JJ has been with JY a lot, and I've even posted about it before, so if JJ ended up dead it would have been easily pinned on JY, especially since I kept on writing them together as "JY/JJ".

THIS IS JUST A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF MAFIA PERFORMING THE, "I'm now sure investigator is dead so I'm going to counter-claim now." In a table mafia game, this kind of shit would NEVER fly so late in the game. In addition, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KILL JJ, she was planning to investigate and clear my name today. Honestly, I think you or a hitman killed JJ and then planned to frame me because I was ALREADY (conveniently) UNDER SUSPICION yesterday due to the whole Jason fiasco. Explicitly, I did NOT have that ridiculously fabricated conversation with JY yesterday, and you're just twisting my words with a ton of BS to make your story seem true. Your confession is coming a little late and with little proof. JY, if you are really investigator, who did you investigate yesterday for Jason's kill?

===

Vivian on Day 2 wrote:
JJ/JY voted no-lynch without entering the discussion. Anyone playing mafia should know that by day 2, no-lynch isn't a good thing, especially with bits and pieces of evidence floating around. Could I hear from the two of them regarding why they voted that way (and together?) I think they're pretty close friends (and proximity-wise) but I'm not sure if that's significant.


JJ on Day 2 wrote:
i went to jy's room after coming back from go club, read the forum and voted on her laptop, told her i'm voting no lynch, then she was like 'oh shoot i need to vote too' and voted the same thing =.=

^ obviously JY is bandwagoning (she's voted with majority every day that she's voted)

JY on Day 3 wrote:
I trust JJ. JB Parkes, you should still vote for fluffy


JJ on Day 5 wrote:
i did think about asking jy to be my trusted person, but that'sjust as obvious - i mean, everyone would know that i'm the investigator anyway. and i do not have anyone else that i trust as much (or is around)

I guess we can see where JY got the idea from?


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group