Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 13 (Fri 1/21) [Old]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:09 am 
Yesterday, there were no murders. jy was promoted to Mayor, and afterwards lynched in a close vote.

Sorry for this game running into ten-day. It should be finished soon. (No that's not revealing any information.) I hope those of you in the ten-day will still take time for Mafia.

Also, I'd like to remind the dead among you to stay quiet and not interfere with anything in-game. I recommend the policy of not telling anyone anything related to Mafia. When the game ends, we'll have a get-together so that everyone can discuss and tell stories to their heart's content.

Last edited by Alex on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am 
I guess I need to be direct about this.

Dead people: Shut the hell up. The game is still going on.

If you have something say, Private Message me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:10 am 
Everyone please explain why you voted as you did yesterday. In fact, I'd like it if everyone could briefly explain what they were doing for most of last night. I don't want this game to end in frustration, so let's keep playing in good spirits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 am 
As of last night, it had become apparent that JY intended to lynch Nicole, then JB, then me, then probably Ami as well. Having been awarded the position of mayor, she was more than capable of doing this. Self-preservation demanded that she be lynched before this could happen. As a result, Ami, JB, Nicole and I, who were all accused by JY for not agreeing with her, banded together and concocted a plan to sow confusion among the majority voting block, and use our combined votes to lynch JY before she could lynch us. In order to be bait, I false claimed mafia - as I had never been voted for before, and we made sure to cast our votes before I claimed, a tie would end in JY being lynched. The plan was successfully executed, and we survived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 am 
Well, what do you intend to do for the rest of the game? The fact is, there are two mafia members amongst the four of you. We can't win if we don't lynch those two of you.

I have 100% certainty that neither Mark nor Di is mafia. So, you see, from that point of view, combined with the (in my opinion, and to put it politely) completely bullshit lynch of Joy, led Di, JY, Mark, and myself to believe that you all were likely to pull the same sort of shenanigans again.

So we got AmiGreene to agree to sign a petition to make JY the mayor. Then she turns around and decides that JY is mafia? You lynched someone you believed to be investigator rather than lynch someone that we are 99% certain is mafia?

And then cap it off with trollface.jpg?

What are we supposed to believe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 am 
I will resume acting according to what the evidence in future days tells me and my own intuition about who is guilty. For tomorrow, I may take no action in order to have a cooldown period - this is being discussed with most of the remaining players, including Mark, who was kind enough to come over to Black Hole to discuss the event calmly. Several other players from Next House also came over here to discuss the event...not so calmly.

The incident was not done with the intention of trolling for the rest of game. You can rest easy in that regard. The trollface was an overeager victory celebration, for which I apologize. I personally intend to see out the game to an end in a friendly manner, as it was before the witch hunt began. Those of us here are in agreement on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 am 
Last time for me to log onto this forum. Too many disguisting things going on making me really uncomfortable. Good luck for the rest of the players and it's just a game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]