Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:28 pm 
According to the investigator, Di, she visited Random earlier today to familiarize herself with the murder scene. Though she was unable to enter the building, she was still able to investigate whether JB Parkes killed Brian Iglesias

The answer: Yes, JB Parkes killed Brian Iglesias

Regardless VOTE FOR NICOLE TONIGHT and JB Parkes tomorrow!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm 
Did not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:00 pm 
Di, please confirm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:02 pm 
Also, why not vote JB tonight if we're sure about him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 pm 
Because herding cats is really tough.

(We aren't coordinated enough to get everyone to vote the same way, and today we have the tiebreaker edge on Nicole.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm 
jayarsea wrote:
Because herding cats is really tough.

(We aren't coordinated enough to get everyone to vote the same way, and today we have the tiebreaker edge on Nicole.)

So according to this investigator report (Di is investigator, by the way), either JB or Di is mafia. I'm 99.9% sure it's JB, but let's humor him...

I want to point out that we can...lynch Nicole today and we will be down to 1 mafia and 4 innocents.

NEXT DAY

Assume the mafia manages to kill someone the next day, so we're down to 1-3
We lynch JB.

The NEXT DAY (which shouldn't happen, but iff...)

If he's innocent, it's still 1-2 (he's not innocent though) in favor of the innocents. Di, Mark, and I don't have fake IDs. So Ami/other innocent will have a fake ID (by the pigeonhole principle?). They can cast two votes to make certain that even if the mafia manages to kill one person to make it 1-1, we have the fake ID and the win by tiebreaker. (JB and Nicole will be voting for Di tonight most likely, so she will lose any tiebreaker with tied votes with only two players alive.

PS: You are still invited to sign my petition, JB, unless you believe that there are three mafia members: (Di, Mark, and I)...

Nicole, you can sign also!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm 
Yes, I went to Random with JRC and although I could not enter the building, Alex told me it's ok to investigate. And I was so happy and surprised as well about the result! I thought they would make Nicole do the kill since she's already exposed, but it really is JB! So yeah...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:27 pm 
I think the key at this point is that every innocent votes Nicole and then JB...pleazzzzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm 
Di Jin wrote:
I think the key at this point is that every innocent votes Nicole and then JB...pleazzzzz

This is exactly it. If you have a fake ID, vote for Nicole as well.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]