Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Updates to Introductions
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:12 pm 
Post schedule changes here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:08 am 
This is my updated introduction; the previous one was for July.

Hi guys! My name is Francesca and I'm living in ET for the summer. On Monday I will go to the beach with Lucy and lzahray (np), and then probably visit Made-by-Me by Porter. The rest of the time I will be at ET. On Tuesday I will be working/painting in ET most morning and afternoon. On Wednesday I will tutor near Ashmont, departing from ET and walking *down* St. Paul St. at around 9:00 am to take the C green line and coming to campus around 3:00 pm. Thursday and Friday I will UROP in west 66-5xx from around 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. I move between the offices next to the lab and the lab every 30 minutes or so. After 6 pm on *all* days I’m either pretending to work in 16-168 or ballroom dancing in any of the lobbies of building 36, except for Friday when I’m working desk in McCormick until 10:00 pm. I take the saferide back to ET at 11:25 pm on Monday and Friday, and 9:25 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:37 am 
Jakob's schedule and mine were also for last week.

My changes are few: SPUR is over, but I'll still basically be in my room/on hall doing math and such during the day. I'll probably not be going to pika for dinner, instead probably finding miscellaneous places to eat with Jakob. I'm also leaving the area on Thursday, so mafia, please kill me / lose the game before then ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 pm 
My intro was for last week. Here's an updated version:

Hi, I'm Lily Chen. I'm at my course 5 UROP in the basement of building 18 on weekdays from 11am-ish to 7pm-ish, though this can vary by 2 hours in either direction on either end. My lab is card-access locked, though you might be able to catch me going to the bathroom, getting food, or using the instrument room in the subbasement. I live at Hygge (407 Washington St) with Daniel Grazian. I usually get to work by walking east to Columbia St and Bishop Allen Dr, then walking down Main St and cutting through Stata to reach building 18. I usually get home by walking through the sub-infinite and then walking up Mass Ave to Hygge. I'm in New York until Monday night (arriving at South Station at 10 pm, planning on taking the Red Line home), and I will try to find a body double for the time when I'm gone. I have a meeting in the Chemistry Education office (6-210ish, I think) on Wednesday at 4pm. I'll post on the forums for other schedule updates.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:47 pm 
As I said before, I'm out of town until Monday night. My body double in my absence will be Alex Arkhipov. He lives at ET. If you need to kill me while I'm out of town, go kill him instead. I'll still be posting on the forums as myself while I'm gone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:51 pm 
I'll be going to the beach with fmajluf and Alex arkhipov tomorrow. I'll probably be too tired to go to campus afterwards so don't expect me at e25-119 at 7pm.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:16 pm 
Amazingly, due to the week punt, my introduction is once again completely accurate, from what I can tell.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:38 pm 
Here's my intro:

Hey, I'm Arkadiy, a rising sophomore. I'm currently staying at ET in icebox, which is the room on the second floor that you get to by taking the back staircase up a floor. I'm currently doing a math UROP, which means that I'm relatively free about where I am when working. That said, I'm usually at ET until around 1-2 PM every day. If on campus and not doing anything, I'll usually be in the math major lounge (26-110), right accross from 26-100. This is code-locked, but I usually pop in and out every 30 minutes to get a drink or go to the bathroom. I also have several other commitments, which are listed below:

Monday: I have a meeting with my UROP supervisor at 3 PM in E17 somewhere on the 3rd or 4th floor, wherever there's space. It's unclear how long it will last, so trying to kill me on the way there is easiest. If I had to guess, I would say that the meeting will last 1.5-2 hours.

Tuesday: I have Tech Squares from 8 -10:30 PM, which is usually either in Lobdell or W20-407.

Wednesday: I have a meeting in 24-112 from 7:30-10 PM. I usually get there from 7:30 to 8, and get into building 24 from the north ground floor entrance.

Thursday: I have a square dancing class in 5-217 from 8-10PM.

Finally, I will have another UROP meeting sometime later this week, but it hasn't been scheduled yet. I will post here when that happens, as well as another other changes to my schedule.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:52 pm 
Tomorrow (Monday) :

I will probably be working remotely (from Hygge) instead of going to my office.

I will be going to et to play Minions of Darkness in the evening (we start playing at 8.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:01 pm 
My introduction from last game is otherwise still valid.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:25 pm 
I'll actually go to the beach on tuesday with arkadiyf, fmajluf7, and some nps. We'll be leaving at 11am and getting back by 5pm.

Monday I'll be in E25-119 from 7pm

I might not go to squares depending on how tired I am from the beach.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:27 pm 
New intro:

I'm Jakob Weisblat. I'm a rising sophomore living on floorpi in EC. for the summer I'm working at a security software startup in Wakefield, MA called Percipient Networks. I bike to North Station in the morning and take the 9:25am Reading train to Wakefield, then I take either the 4:38, 5:40, or 6:44 train back to Boston. I have a rehearsal for the music group Calliope at Emmanual Church in Boston at 7:00pm on Tuesday, and I'll attend the ET party on Friday if game goes that long. I can be found in my room in EC or on hall most of the time otherwise. I might eat at pika a few days this week. I have more facial hair than in my photo, and my hair is significantly more red now then it was then.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:30 pm 
A couple of changes:

Today I will leave ET at 5 pm to go (using the T) to Made by Me near Porter. I will arrive on campus (Kendall station) around 6:45 and head to ballroom.
Tuesday, as you've heard, I will be going to the beach with Lucy and arkadiyf. I'll go to campus directly after.

The evenings stay the same as previously stated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:41 pm 
My train got delayed by an hour. I won't be back in Boston before day end. Plan accordingly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:49 pm 
My schedule has changed slightly, I'll now be dropped off between central square and 77 mass ave around 8:30-8:45 today until Friday.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:50 pm 
I have a meeting at 8:30 PM in building 66 today. One of the first-floor classrooms, not sure which yet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:51 pm 
Sorry, I meant 7:30-7:45 (an hour earlier)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:03 pm 
Frigging data is taking too long. I will be going to Made-by-me tomorrow instead of today. I will be in ET until around 5:30 and then head to campus.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 pm 
I got on a different train. Should be in Boston around 9:30.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm 
I'm getting food at kendall and then hanging out by medical. Probably for the next few hours.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:36 pm 
My train is now projected to reach South Station at 9:52 pm.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:48 pm 
I'm not taking the saferide back to ET. I'm taking the T.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:03 pm 
I have a meeting in E25 at 10 am tomorrow, afterwards I'll be around campus (probably at Hayden) until noon when I meet my camp at the Kendall Coop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:39 pm 
I've been assigned to clean up dinner at pika tomorrow (Tuesday), so I'll be there from 9:45 ot 10 until 10:45 or 11. I might have divine protection there, so watch out if you try to kill me :p

My meeting in building 66 has been postponed to Wednesday night. I'll be in Loren Sherman's room for a session of Genius: the Transgression on Wednesday evening as well. Arkadiy will probably not be so silly as to kill me there, but if I die there, he's a person also involved in said campaign. I'm going to see King Lear with the shakespeare ensemble in Boston Common on Thursday evening, getting there around 6.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:01 am 
I will not be at squares today. I'm incredibly swamped with RL so I'll be working at ET once I get back from the beach .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:42 pm 
I'm going with Jakob to pika to help with cleaning. I'll probably leave hall around 9:30pm, meaning I should still be here for the first bit of board game night.

Additionally, I have an ACF discussion/meeting (one on one), 4:30-5:30 in W20. Prefer not to be interrupted, but killing me before or after would be fine.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:39 pm 
Due to the scary weather earlier (is this a new mafia power?), my meeting has been moved to tentatively 5:30-6:30, meaning I probably will miss the beginning of the meeting at ec.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:41 pm 
Yeah, I forgot to say earlier: mafia have one use of Scary Weather and two of Republican Primary Weirdness.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:50 pm 
Arkadiy and I would like to push the meeting back to 6:30/:45 if possible.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:29 pm 
Will 6:30 work for people?

Also, Francesca, is Lucy with you and Arkadiy?