Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mayoral Announcements
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:43 pm 
Before I die of poisoning at the end of tomorrow, it is my intention to clean up this town.

There are a few things that I would like to happen:

1. Everybody, please send me a private message with all relevant information, including:
a. Any suspicions or trusts you have.
b. Any suspicions or trusts that you have observed anybody else express about anybody else.
c. Any notable interactions that you have had during the game. For example, somebody initiating a discussion about the game with you.
d. Who, if anybody, knows or likely knows your role.
e. What item swaps you have done.
f. Your role

f is optional but encouraged. I already know the roles of a few other people who have already volunteered the information to me, so I wouldn't even get any more trap-setting ability, even if I were a conscripted innocent-child-claiming-to-be-poisoned.

2. I think the list above will suffice for now :) Please, please, please, everybody do this. Even if you've told me something in person, please repeat it in writing.

Remember, I am an innocent child, and I trust you*

*not

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:48 pm 
Please don't send him any information until closer to day end. I still don't completely trust him. A lot can happen between now and then.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:49 pm 
Another thing:

Today and tomorrow, I would like all 'investigators' to use me as their proxy.

If you can investigate, pleassseeeeee do so! This is absolutely critical. There is a chance we can win this by brute force.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 pm 
It is already almost day end.

Though it doesn't really matter whether I get information before or after day-end.

But do send me the information asap, whether it's now or early tomorrow. I'll need time to coordinate.

The exception is investigation results. These are urgent!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:15 pm 
An np Said that Daniel was NOT AT ET when Arkadiy was looking for him and then came back and was "sneaking around the house"

I dont think I believe her but I realized I shouldn't keep this to myself. This is what prompted my earlier don't trust Daniel post.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:17 pm 
I'd be interested in knowing who the np was.

I was in fact sneaking around the house after I stopped hiding in the laundry room. Notably, this means that I was at ET.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:20 pm 
Oh, sorry, you said she said that I came back later and was sneaking around the house... I don't have anything to add. Other than to please give up on this tangent.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:21 pm 
Also, I forgot to post this publicly:

I counted the mafia immediately after being elected.

There were two mafia left. Meaning conscription, if it existed at all, has already been used.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:22 pm 
I have not yet gotten any responses for my request for information at the beginning of this thread. Please respond.

And if you have an investigation power, get over to South Station!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:23 pm 
Desperados, you should probably activate tonight!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:28 pm 
It was Lucia.

But yeah I was trying to figure out why you would come back after making the kill. The only thing I came up with was so that players would see you leaving but ... you didn't do that so I was confused.

She did seem pretty certain that you weren't here when Arkadiy was looking for you. Not I didn't see him around but "he was not in the house when Arkadiy was looking for him." Not Arkadiy couldn't find him but "he came back and was sneaking around"

That said it would be not be difficult for a mafia to prep her for these questions.

EDIT: I don't appreciate this being called a tangent. It would have been incorrect for me to keep this quiet. If Town decides that she was lying or mistaken that's fine, but I'm not going to hide information.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:32 pm 
Hehe, you're right; you are absolutely correct in bringing it up. I would just obviously personally prefer that this not remain a focus of conversation. Either way, apologies for any offense.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:43 pm 
Investigations?