Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Pika
I was at pika watching Doctor Who with an NP. Some other NPs probably saw me but I don't think the other pikan player did. Also Doctor Who took long enough that I forgot to vote. Sorry.

_________________
"It's just business, nothing personal"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 pm
Posts: 0
Miranda, day's still going.

_________________
You can trust me; I'm always a townie, except for being conscripted, except for mystery games, except for being a serial killer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:14 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 am
Posts: 0
Location: 9 Adelaide Rd #1, Somerville
Day isn't over yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Pika
Oh, I thought it had ended at midnight. Thanks!

_________________
"It's just business, nothing personal"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:19 pm 

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Epsilon Theta
Aok and I were at minions together.

_________________
Down with the GCSN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:48 am
Posts: 0
Definitely didn't see Miranda, I haven't been at pika all night. Because ambulance things.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:45 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 am
Posts: 0
Location: 9 Adelaide Rd #1, Somerville
ksedlar, I don't like these '80%' alibis. They're confident enough to direct the flow of game, but not confident enough that you couldn't weasel your way out if they're caught later. Also, I have no faith whatsoever in the number you gave. Does it mean that there's a 20% chance that he did it? Does it mean that, if he were mafia, there's only a 20% chance he could have gotten back in time?

Either stick your neck out to alibi someone, or don't alibi them at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:49 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:39 am
Posts: 0
I was at the Nina farewell thing from which I went to Destiny and alternated between my room and the kitchen. Proof includes George Friedlander and Random Hall security cameras.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:07 am 

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:05 pm
Posts: 0
I was on 4e, can be confirmed by 4e nps (and maybe by akshat and tsims, I don't quite remember if they were also around at this time)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:09 am 

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:05 pm
Posts: 0
and by akshat i mean zaphodf


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:11 am 

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 0
Location: East Campus 3W Rm H301
I was somewhere between EC 3W (seen by jakob) and EC 2E (seen by gurev).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:27 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
Aok, to clarify what I mean, I mean there's ~80% chance that the timing involved would have even allowed them to make the kill if they were mafia, not that there's a 20% they did it. I don't remember the exact times, so I can't give a 100% alibi. I think it is perfectly legitimate to partially alibi someone; I don't want to alibi them with the same certainty as, say Ricardo, but they also are much less likely to have done it than someone with no alibi. What do you expect me to do? Trying to approximate the alibi as 0% or 100% just causes a loss of information.

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 am 

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:22 am
Posts: 0
I was at Alcor's house. Feel free to confirm with NP's if you need to.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:08 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Posts: 0
I was busy being hosed in the WMBR lounge :(

_________________
Just a loyal servant of Arthur.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:22 am 

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:34 pm
Posts: 0
I had just gone to bed when the kill occurred (hence I hadn't posted an alibi, and didn't vote for lynching/execution). I walked past lzahray in Pecker kitchen on the way to my room at about 22:15.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:55 am 

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:14 am
Posts: 0
I was at ADP, NPs can confirm.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:44 pm
Posts: 0
I remember seeing Dylan go to his room at 21:24 (I texted sashacf at that time) and don't remember seeing him after that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:12 am
Posts: 0
I was at the middle of a UA Cabinet meeting last night. You can ask Our Fair President, Matthew Davis (or anyone else on UA for that matter)

_________________
Lilly Chin
(NOT Lily Chen)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:50 am
Posts: 0
Location: ET Hutch
I can confirm recieving a text from lzahray about dylan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:39 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Simmons Hall
Can confirm oreo's alibi.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group