Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:53 pm 
I saw him walking toward the direction of the building 56 cluster as I exited the Concourse Seminar in building 16 around 2:00 PM. According to his schedule, he has class at 2 in building 26, and 56 is not on the way to it when coming from the Infinite. Additionally, he has provided only one alibi in total.

I suggest someone investigates him.

I really want to see his alibi for this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:41 pm 
I investigated ijc for arkadiyf's death. Negative. See investigations thread.

Regardless, thank you ricardor for the tip. Everybody should post when they see something like that!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:59 pm 
Awesome. Roger that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:46 pm 
This makes me somewhat suspicious of ricardor in turn, as I was not walking to the building 56 cluster at that time. I was in 56 today, but that was from 11:00 to 12:00. I had lunch at the student center after 5.111 lecture, and then walked to 26-100, arriving about 5 minutes early. This does put me in the general vicinity of the kill, but I did not walk down the length of building 16, much less building 56. Also, I had 2 alibis posted at the start of the day, and had 4 (including my alibi for today's kill, and one I didn't bother posting previously because it's essentially impossible to verify for ltchin's death last Wednesday) by the time ricardor started this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:23 pm 
Suspicion everywhere.

Just noticed the other alibi; I apologize about the counting error.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:42 pm 
Hmm Maybe I saw you at 11:00 and got it mixed up.

If that's the case, my bad

Exeunt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:34 pm 
So who should we execute?

I'm somewhat suspicious that dgrazian and mirandagavrin are still alive. Is anyone else particularly suspicious?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:51 pm 
More so of MirandaGavrin than Daniel Grazian. Dgrazian just seems much harder to kill, so it's not unreasonable that he's still alive.
I think we should consider impeaching Miranda if people don't want to lynch her. She has been mayor for a while. I think we should consider impeaching Dgrazian if he is still alive in a couple of days.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:10 pm 
Yeah, a lynch mob after mgavrin tonight seems a little uncalled for, but I'd like to have her impeached. Maybe lynched in the next couple days.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:21 pm 
We could also remember that ksedlar said not to kill mgavrin. I forget who, but someone said she said that? I also pretended to be a serial killer and she said that to me too. Which doesn't actually make a ton of sense anyway, unless mgavrin is a serial killer (and therefore can't disarm) but I think we're assuming we found both SKs?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:28 pm 
Yeah, fmajluf and jingyizz were almost certainly SKs.

mgavrin could be mafia, that's a good point. Maybe ksedlar just didn't want an SK to waste a shot. I'd be down w/ lynching mgavrin.