Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Elected positions
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:35 pm 
MirandaGavrin's reign has lasted long enough. We should consider impeaching her. I also might go as far as to say that she would be a reasonable lynch if we have absolutely no leads on anyone else before day end. I am not sure on this so you guys should let me know if you think that's a good or bad idea.

DanielGrazian should perhaps be kept police officer for one day more. But we could consider starting an impeachment petition anyway. Thoughts?

That being said, is there anyone interested in either of the positions? I realize I am on the more active side of the spectrum, but I kind of don't want to commit any more effort into the game than I am currently, so I don't necessarily want a position.

Post subject: Re: Elected positions
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:38 pm 
I actually have very slightly elevated trust levels of dgrazian and miranda, because I feel like if one of them were mafia, mafia would be playing a tighter game. I wouldn't be totally opposed to lynching either/both, and am definitely in favor of impeaching Miranda.

But also I have 3 exams this week so fuck more commitments :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:11 pm 
It does make sense that the remaining mafia are less experienced than them (especially dgrazian I think) but I still think it's definitely a good idea to impeach Miranda (today if possible?) and maybe impeach dgrazian at the end of the day tomorrow.

Is anyone willing to start the petitions? They should probably start at EC and get handed over to Random after as many EC players as possible sign them, or vice versa. We should also think about who to replace them with if we do impeach one or both.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:45 pm 
Miranda's reign has been long, but it has also been prosperous. I see no reason to cut it short right, unless she is being replaced with a guaranteed innocent.

With that said, I wouldn't oppose her impeachment per se, as long as she is being replaced by an acceptable alternative.

As for my own impeachment... I won't kick and scream, but I won't assist either :-) But I think most if not every player will agree that there is no reason to suspect me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:46 pm 
Just remember... impeachment + re-election is difficult. They have to be done in series, not in parallel.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:47 pm 
I trust DGrazian for the same reason Mads trusts us, and I don't want to be impeached. Don't think I'll sign DGrazian's petition either; there's nobody I particularly want in instead of him and mafia would try harder to get elected than town would. Obviously if we can get a confirmed innocent I'd yield to them; conscription has been used, so if any ICs feel like painting bullseyes on their faces and running town they could.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:16 pm 
Did impeachment petitions for these ever get started? I'm still more inclined to trust dgrazian and Miranda for the same reasons as other people have said, and I'm not particularly sketched out by dgrazian living for so long since he's hard to kill. It's probably still a good idea to impeach them just since it's been so long? I don't feel strongly enough about this to actually start/circulate the petitions, but if someone were to start them and bring them around to Random/other places I'd sign it. We would also have to think about who we would want to elect after them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:33 pm 
I'm happy with their leadership so far (although I suppose it's less relevant for dgrazian l0l)