Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: elected positions?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 am 
Shouldn't we have a mayor/police officer by now? I can run for one it if no one else is going to. I don't really want to deal with the petitions because I far away, but I'm going to campus this afternoon and could mayyybe swing by some dorms if that's a thing that would be useful. Also, does someone else want to run so we can fill both positions?

I actually think it's pretty weird that nobody has brought it up yet. Are there any players that seem particularly suspicious in light of this? Honestly, ksedlar comes to my mind, I feel like she normally runs for something on day 1. Unless we think these positions are strategically useless to town this game.

Post subject: Re: elected positions?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:44 pm 
I think the mayor might be worthwhile to have for the public investigations? This game hasn't had nearly enough information really available. Like, it's pretty unfortunate that there are a lot of deaths, but we also don't know if ANY of the investigations can be trusted.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:23 am 
I'm running for mayor!! My schedule in the intro thread gives a pretty accurate description of where I'll be all day.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:28 am 
Ok, I can take on police officer. My schedule is similarly accurate. I'll try to swing by random/simmons/EC this afternoon/evening.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:10 am 
I would also like to run for mayor. I'm really not sure what to make of Lucy's alignment because of her apparent trolling day 1. I still think she could be mafia trying to look like she was just messing with us. It doesn't seem like something she would do just to be funny. Mads, is it possible for you to make a petition for me and bring it around with you? It might just be easier to have petitions together. Lucy, if you'd be willing to carry around a petition for me, that would work too, but I have a feeling you may not be interested in doing this since I am running against you lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:22 am 
I get bored easily. Nothing was happening on forum and I got things to happen on forum :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:40 am 
I can make a petition for oreo. I agree that Lucy still seems a little sketch to me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:43 am 
Hmm, mads offering to carry oreo's petition, suddenly this late in the game? This reeks of a conspiracy! They're probably working together to kill us all. Next thing you know, they'll start a petition to elect someone to village idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:58 pm 
^Sure, because people NEVER carry another townie's petition unless there both mafia :roll:

So I'm going to make myself and mads petitions now, and if anyone can meet me somewhere on campus before 4ish, let me know ASAP! I'll give them to mads later to take around but it seems convenient to get signatures while people are on campus for classes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:15 pm 
Bad things will happen if mads and Oreo are elected together.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:48 pm 
My thoughts on anyone who is running for an elected positions: see username.