Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ksedlar is maifa!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:08 pm 
np saw a white girl with dyed hair killing sammyluo yesterday afternoon. Then np confirmed after seeing ksedlar's picture.

Post subject: Re: ksedlar is maifa!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:35 pm 
May I ask what the name of this NP is? Or is this just someone trying to get me lynched for no reason? If there are any real investigators in this game, I'm sure you can investigate and find me innocent.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:38 pm 
Also, I didn't know that I was the Missouri Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (see: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MAIFA). I thought I was a human being for some reason.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:46 pm 
And even more relevantly, I was working at desk at that time. As I mentioned, not doing that would get me fired. Several players even came by desk over the course of my 2-6 shift, I recall. If you want, you can ask Luisa Barerra, the Random desk captain / my boss. One would think that someone trying to frame me would have bothered to pick a kill I had a bad alibi for. Tsk tsk, sloppy work.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:53 pm 
ksedlar did not make that kill.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:04 pm 
I was just posting what I was told by np who was working with sammyluo when he was killed. Can we investigate and see whether she made the kill?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:50 pm 
please tell us who the np is

I'd rather not waste an investigation on this when we can more reliably figure out if ksedlar actually made this kill by talking to players/nps that may have been at desk around that time, talking to Luisa Barerra, and questioning the np who said they saw ksedlar make the kill.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 pm 
msellke, a resident of floorpi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:45 pm 
To clarify, I'm pretty sure that Lucy, Pravina, Ishara, and Ian came by desk at some point in my shift. Clint, an NP, definitely did as well. I believe I also gave packages to NPs Cannon Vogel and Nina, the housemaster of Random Hall, during my shift. You can also talk with Lisa Kong, the NP whose original 2-6 shift I switched my Saturday 6-10 pm shift with a week ago, or Luisa Barerra who okayed it. And, you may talk to player Lilly Chin or NPs Megan Chang, Arkadiy Frasinich, Taylor Sutton, Kelli Padilla, Rosa Manzo, Sofia Tigges, or any other desk worker you can think of, to confirm I didn't send any shift punting email for yesterday. This desk shift is listed in my introduction, too.