Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 Kill
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:20 pm 
If nobody has any better suggestions, I'm going to kill Ian (ijc) tonight. He trusts me to some degree - we've agreed to set up deadman switches informing each other and are going to discuss the mechanism for this later on. I have reason to believe he has some sort of either surveillance item (mic/receiver) or way of stopping kills, so I'm going to spend $1 and use a kaboom on him. We'll get the dollar back from killing him.

Thoughts?

**posted in mafia den**

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Kill
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:13 am 
Mission aborted - ksedlar and NP(?) dukhovni saw me walk off with Ian. I'm going to try for isaacg tonight or tomorrow evening.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:35 am 
Ok. Ksedlar was working at desk when I left Foo at about 12:00. She could be an option.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:43 am 
Katie went to bed. I couldn't get her alone in an inconspicuous place.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:01 am 
Okay, isaacg thinks I'm a sketchball. I'll try for ksedlar tomorrow during the day.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:15 am 
Dukhovni (mgavrin's double) is dead. I got him outside Random, so it looks like somebody not from the dorm did it. NPs David and Lagrassa saw, but I trust them not to rat me out, and even if they did, there's no way to show that I'm mafia rather than some other weird faction. My alibi is that I skipped bio (as usual) and slept until ~10:30, and can get reliable NP confirmation of me sleeping in and less reliable confirmation of me not being in bio.