Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm 
fluffy wrote:
I conscripted Kate. There was a perfect opportunity during a backrub. Sorry!

BTW, this is kind of why I haven't told you who the scientist is yet. You jumped the gun. I'm sending a PM to Nicole of who the mad scientist is incase I get surprise lynched. She can tell you the day the mafia decides to kill the scientist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 pm 
I got paranoid for my own security because you *already* didn't trust me enough. If Kate had investigated me today, it would've been game over for me, and I want ALL of us to win, not just "the mafia to win". You are not a more important member of this team than anyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm 
Okay, let's not focus on what happened 24 hours ago and look more at what we plan to do next. There's going to be that 11pm meeting at Next, which gives us about an hour to do any kind of convincing we need to do. What do we want to persuade people to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm 
Don't be accusatory. Mention that people are currently suspicious of Vinoth, and that there was a very small note about JRC in the same vein. If we can shift it to popular suspicion of JRC, awesome. But it's okay even if it's Vinoth. Either way, I don't think Kate is in danger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:11 pm 
I won't be attending the meeting at Next (mostly 'cause I'm sleepy and too lazy to walk over there), but I do think we should consider not all voting as a block. I've already put in my vote for Vinoth and justified it on the forum - if the majority shifts to JRC (or someone else), I intend to keep my vote for Vinoth to avoid looking like a bandwagoner (and I can always say I sent in my vote early when less info was known and then went to sleep - which may actually be true.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm 
Seems like Vinoth's on the chopping block... interesting how focus was pulled away from Kate so well, mainly spurred by Vinoth himself. I don't think JRC will get the boot simply because some of us know him/how he plays, and he hasn't said anything that is indicative of either mafia or townsperson role. I'm probably going to vote Vinoth as well. Might be best to have JB vote with us and then use the fake ID to split the vote for someone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 pm 
I know we said split the votes, but if everyone just goes for Vinoth, I want to go for him too. Also because I'm a judgmental bastard and genuinely don't like listening to him talk.

I am fine with having my ID vote for JRC, though.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2