Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Day 4 scheming
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:26 am 
Alrighty~ time to put our newest conscript to good use! What should we have Kate say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 am 
JB's better with words than I am. He and Kate can probably come up with the least suspicious ideas to plant. Possibly nothing, quite yet, as that would be the least suspicious. Kate will obviously pretend to still be the investigator, and the only thing that means is that she needs to say that none of us committed any murder, IF she is asked to investigate one of us.

Also, lol, JB, did JRC give up on that petition to impeach you? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 am 
The impeachment petition is still alive, but only JRC and Vinoth actually wanted to sign it when he passed it around during table mafia yesterday. And of course, Vinoth doesn't count.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 am 
I was quite impressed how peopled passed on the petition, mafia or not.

Who should we kill today? And how with all this snow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:14 am 
I think that after the mafia game yesterday and multiple moments alone with the Next House girls, none of them suspect that I'm mafia. I tried to act differently in the table mafia game than I usually do when I play (the people who usually play with me know I don't get that nervous when I'm actually mafia.. fortunately, the people who usually play with me also believe I'm innocent, teehee!)

As for killing someone today.. I think people may have their guard down -because- of all this snow, especially those of us who don't live in Random.... Do we want to focus on someone who has been a threat, or go for another vanilla kill? Who is currently most suspicious of us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:21 am 
Today would be a good day to not go after an item. That way it isn't suspect that we don't eventually go after fluffy.

People left in Random:
Elizabeth Kru
Brian Iglasias
Brogan
DGraz
Fluffy
Kate
(psuedo me)
(psuedo) Bobby
Ami

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 am 
People still alive. Italics means I think we should definitely not kill them, since they will either be useful to sway lynch-votes, or killing them would be too suspicious. Bolded people I think we should be okay with killing. If neither, I have notes written.

alexwest

AmiGreene and Bobby Fortanely - could be useful to shove blame on, since neither of them have said anything on the forums. Kru did say that Ami was having some real-life issues, though, so I don't want to be bitchy and exploit that. Perhaps Bobby instead? Have Kate investigate one of them for murder and announce it? Of course, if Ami and Bobby were close friends, one could probably vouch for the other... but who else besides Lydia believes their innocence for Day 1 anyways?

Brian Iglesias
Brogan
Daniel Grazian

Di - I think if we killed her outside of Next, it would be fine. BUT... no one really knows her except me (and you guys saw her briefly last night), so suspicion would definitely swing towards any of the Nexties, and since there would only be four of us remaining as suspects, I think JJ/JY might form a coalition against me. If she was going to be killed, I want someone else not me to do it, so investigation will fail on me.

Elizabeth Krueger
Gabriel
Hilary.Monaco
Jason Chiu

Jayarsea
JingJian-JJ - though again, not me, please...

Joy - I think if we could kill her, we should go for it, but she's in lab everyday until 11pm, so unless one of you wants to hide along dorm row and kill her... I would be semi-up for doing it, but I think in that case, it would be very easy to figure out it was me, since JJ/JY are attached at the hip all the time and can vouch for each other, Di (other Nextie) doesn't really know Joy, and Jason Chiu is at work every day until late as well, so he would have an alibi... and no one else knows Joy...

jy - she's an easy kill, though, so I say we save her until we near game point, and I can easily snipe her if we need to finish off the game
Mark Velednitsky - this guy's dangerous, man...
mats_a
mika

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 am 
I thought Lydia only vouched for Bobby and Ami's innocence on the night of the SECOND murder?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 am 
Today we should get mika.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 am 
I'm fine with this plan. Do you want me to? I dunno how easily you can get to Random. But I'll be waking up again before 6 pm (hopefully), so I should be able to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 am 
No, on the day of the first murder Lydia said she was down in the basement doing whatever (page 2 of day 1 discussion).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 am 
Yeah fluffy, please kill her, so I can actually be out and about in random today. I'm in Kru's room right now. I want to hang out without worrying about being conscripted etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 pm 
If mika comes back towards her room, say it here and I'll pop up and see if I can kill her without anyone else seeing me back on BMF.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm 
Nevermind, I killed her. You can move freely now, but don't go towards mika's room by accident.

Edit: also, I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:23 pm 
Did you tell Alex? He still hasn't announced the kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:22 pm 
Is Kate going to speak up as investigator, or is she going to relay it through someone else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 pm 
She investigated fluffy and said it was a No. I'm trying to draw out the second investigator through Bobby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:35 pm 
That's probably the absolute ideal plan in this situation. Good job!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 pm 
I think I'm pretty good at this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm 
Okay, so.

All of the people who trust me have just approached me to tell me to lynch fluffy. Since it's so close to midnight and they were so adamant, it will look REALLY suspicious if I am the only Nextie that didn't vote with them.

IF YOU HAVE FAKE IDS, VOTE FOR BOBBY TO OFFSET MY VOTE FOR FLUFFY. Obviously JB shouldn't change his vote (just use the time argument for your excuse, they didn't say anything until 11:55pm.) I had to change my vote since they came to me in person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:58 pm 
I lied, JB already posted.
Fuck man, no idea how this is going to turn out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 am 
JB, IF YOU ARE ANYWHERE NEAR ME COME GET MY FAKE ID. I ARLEADY USED IT TO VOTE, IF IT TRANSFERS OWNERSHIP AFTER I MADE MY VOTE IT SHOULD BE FINE. I AM IN MY ROOM >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 am 
If not, then somehow sneak out and transfer it to Nicole, who is the nearest person to you besides JB?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 am 
No, if the transfer were to happen without me realizing that Alex had already posted that I've been lynched, then it wouldn't be fair. I didn't just say all that stuff in the townsperson area in order to make conditions better for the mafia: I REALLY hate breaking the rules, no matter how trivial a way in which I would be breaking them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:04 am 
If you're lynched, by the rules you're lynched at midnight, so that determines whether you had the item.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 am 
Kate, if you're around, you can also go get it.
We have some time before Alex posts results.

EDIT: I lied, God has spoken.

Last edited by VivianLee on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 am 
Ohhh. So it's too late even if JB came to my room. Thanks for the info!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 am 
If I am not lynched, I will sacrifice myself to get rid of that investigator.... And then you all will vote for me.

Edit: You two are panicking more than you should.... Calm down... take a deep breath.... This game is over for me, but I can still make this the strongest mafia the game has ever seen *_*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:18 am 
^ that's a good plan. You might have some trouble getting JJ to open her door or come out (she usually stays in her room), so you might have to camp outside one of her venues (room, class, etc.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:20 am 
^ and obviously tell me beforehand when you plan to do so, so I can make sure I'm in a good position for an alibi.

In fact, it might even be better to kill JJ with me present...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next