Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: just killed dgrazian
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 am 
wanted to let you guys know asap so we don't accidentally double kill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:07 am 
I killed him in Shaw's. At first, I was unsure whether to do it, but then it occurred to me that I probably looked sketchy enough while trying to decide, so I had to kill him. Sorry for not warning you guys first, but the perfect opportunity came up and I had to take it - now ppl will wonder whether the kill was actually in Shaw's or if we maniped the presses and it was really in Random.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:18 am 
What the FUCK? Wasn't dgrazian explicitly on our list of people not to kill? We had a good shot of winning this game, before you guys started killing off people who trust us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 am 
look, I'm sorry - but I felt like I had put myself in a situation where if I didn't do it, my cover would be blown.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:39 am 
In case you're wondering what's up w/ the Mats thing - pretty sure he has no idea what I look like, and probably didn't notice I was there (he was paying for groceries during the kill, I believe). I'll stay away from Random for the rest of the game (and I've deactivated my Facebook account under the premise of 'no Facebook until my thesis is done') to avoid any chance that he sees me and goes "hey, weren't you that girl from the grocery store?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 am 
So who does that leave on the list of ppl who do trust us?

I have:
- all the Nexties (as long as I don't do something sketchy)
- Jason Chiu

That's 5 on my side. I don't think any of the Randomites particularly trust me though, esp since they haven't seen much of me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 am 
I think Mark and JRC are starting to trust me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 am 
Now, all I have are Brogan and Brian.

Also, Ami Greene hasn't been paying much attention to the game, and would probably vote for anyone I told her to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:04 am 
That's enough to form a proper voting block, although we need to make sure we don't kill off too many of them in the coming days (of course that's inevitable, but let's confer before doing anything drastic...)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]