Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 6 scheming
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:21 am 
Well, we already killed for the day (I understand where you're coming from, Nicole, but we really need to be more careful from now on, especially as suspicions are narrowing). Dgrazian was actually one of our most trusted people.. hopefully people do not turn on the people that were closest to him, like JB. I think right now everyone is highly suspecting Mats, though, so if we can egg that on..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 am 
Just got this PM from Hilary Monaco:

Quote:
Hey Vivian,

I’ve been doing some digging in the previous forum posts to figure out if Fluffy (I do believe JJ that he is mafia) left any clues in his multitude of previous posts to help is pick out the remaining mafia. And I’ve found some very interesting stuff!

On day 2, posted Monday Jan 10, 12:25pm Fluffy posted:

“I agree with dgrazien that Kate and Di are the most suspicious, though it's possible that Di was being honest and was just playing the game badly (speaking of which, I now find it unlikely that Vinoth is mafia, unless that was a highly elaborate act he put on last night during regular mafia).”

His defense of Vinoth is most interesting – I think it confirms Mark’s evidence for Vinoth as another mafia. Unless there is another reason that a mafia would want to keep a random townsperson alive?

Then later on day 2, after concerns were raised against dgrazien, Fluffy posted at 1:23pm:

“Oh, I think he was just fucking with everyone, with the shoulder thing >.> And that's also just how Daniel plays mafia. I've played with him before. He likes gauging reactions to the question.”

So in short, I am wondering why Fluffy is defending Daniel – and this is making me very suspicious of Daniel.

Furthermore, I have seen other posts that have left me ill at ease. For example, JB’s post on day 2, after dgrazien was questioned about Laura’s murder and failed to give a solid alibi at 6:07pm he posted:

“I'm inclined to trust dgrazian's judgement.

Vote Kate x3”

That is the full post – there is no explanation for his actions.

Then, during today’s discussion, Kru posted at 12:43am:

“Also, JB and dgrazien just went off down a hallway to talk privately.”

So I am becoming very wary of how JB is being influenced in this game if he is not mafia himself.

I would be interested to hear what you think about this. You are one of a group of players I am pm-ing with this information that I feel I might be able to trust.

Best,
Hilary

Anyone also get this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 am 
Kate did. She forwarded it to me. It resolved itself nicely from my standpoint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:04 am 
Quote:
I think right now everyone is highly suspecting Mats, though, so if we can egg that on..

Yeah, but the other inspector will probably investigate Mats, and it will come back negative.

I'm hoping that if enough people got that pm, we could maybe use that to implicate Hilary, because it seems obvious that she wanted DGrazian dead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 am 
^ We could always suggest that there was a Manip the Press, especially since Mats was so bold as to announce it himself (knowing that if the power was used, he wouldn't be found guilty, thus supporting his tale)

Kate O'Connor wrote:
I'm hoping that if enough people got that pm, we could maybe use that to implicate Hilary, because it seems obvious that she wanted DGrazian dead.

Jason Chiu also messaged me the other day, asking, "Do you think Hilary could be the mafia? She seems kind of suspicious," but refused to tell me any more about his suspicions (this was before he trusted me completely). Perhaps a combination of these two things will be enough to pinpoint more suspicions on Hilary and we can vote her off, unless she is, of course, the Politician.

Also, confirm: Hilary was not at Random for table mafia, right?

I feel as if the Politician is probably someone who has been more loudspoken, though. Perhaps JRC?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:40 am 
I'm cool with pushing for Hilary. I just want to kill Alex tomorrow before the monster shows up, and with dgrazian dead, that's totally doable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 am 
PM from Joy:
Quote:
Did JJ pm you? Apparently Kate came out as investigator and said Fluffy was innocent to a bunch of people. Daniel helped JJ find another mafia yesterday. Maybe that's why they killed him?

Is this true? And if so, who is this "other mafia" they found? JB, I hope you're not on the line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:23 am 
The other player who hasn't been killed who possibly heard that was Brogan.

But the investigation Kate said Fluffy didn't do was mika IIRC. It was consistant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 am 
I just heard that the correction investigation JJ did was fluffy killing mika...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 am 
Hmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:50 pm 
Kate, can you clarify? We lose all purpose of having conscripted you if the stories don't match up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:05 pm 
I did say Fluffy didn't kill Mika, but I believe the only people who knew that are dead. I did tell more people that Fluffy didn't kill Kai, maybe you could just tell them they heard wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 pm 
Joy and JJ both said that they know you came out as investigator and claimed that fluffy didn't kill mika, and Joy said that she now suspects you because JJ clearly did an investigation and said fluffy killed mika.

I'll talk to them more about it later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 pm 
I think it's fairly important that Mats gets lynched tonight. We can't murder him, because then it will be obvious that he's not mafia, and I'm afraid to go over to Random for fear he might recognize me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:32 pm 
^ man, we don't even have to do any work for Mats's lynch tonight. JJ's got him pinned down, and everyone's trusting JJ, haha.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]