Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 pm 
I can try, but she's taking a shower and might not be out before midnight. It would be seriously better if someone else could.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 pm 
Wait - does my failure to kill Brian use up our kill for the day?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 pm 
Only a Medkit/Ironheart failure uses up the kill. If you meant you tried to tap him and he ran away, that doesn't use it up.

The only people I can kill are people in Next House, and that's going to look major sketch esp since we all walked back together. I can see about killing Jason Chiu, but no guarantees. I'll update you in literally 2 minutes to let you know if that's possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:42 pm 
Kate O'Connor wrote:
Wait - does my failure to kill Brian use up our kill for the day?
What do you mean failure? If you didn't tap him on the shoulder and say bang, you didn't kill him, and this doesn't use up the kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 pm 
Kate, I need you to explain what happened with Brian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 pm 
Kate? If you're still around, I need you to get out of Random until midnight is over (you can go back in at, say, 12:20ish?). I'm going to attempt a kill on JY or JJ, and I'm going to try to pull something off like, "I saw Kate walking along dorm row when I was walking back from McC and ran away from her" and make it sound like you trailed me back to Next House and then killed whoever I tried to kill. You don't need to actually go anywhere, but you need to be out of Random so everyone thinks you're gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:57 pm 
Fuck, she's probably not going to show up until after midnight, I tried to get her to come up and drop off stuff for me. I can try going to her room but I have 3 minutes left. I'll let you know if something happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 am 
I just had a brilliant idea a minute too late. Kate should have suicided, forcing ppl to vote off someone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 am 
Couldn't find her, fuck. Sorry guys.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2