Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm 
Yep, I'm taking a nap until 10ish. As for martyrdom, if that is our only option I am willing to go through with it. If suspicions are high but enough to keep me from dying, I am hoping to stay alive until tomorrow so I can kamikaze JJ in Next House.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:44 pm 
Someone just posted pretty convincing evidence that you're mafia. JJ is about to investigate you.

I'm sorry Vivian, but I'm going to have to vote against you. :-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 pm 
I'm pulling some last-minute begging out of my ass. JB, wanna be my voice of reason? :(

JJ did NOT investigate me for today, unless she's lying through her teeth just to see if I lie some more to be certain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 pm 
alright, in that case, I'll give you some more time - maybe we can still get you out of this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm 
I DID IT. JJ believes me. She's posting about it now and telling everyone in Next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm 
Only I wish she would do it faster.

Also, JJ and everyone else in Next suspects Gabe. Pretty much it's JJ + her back-pocket girls JY and Di, so that's three who have decided not to vote for me. Add you and JB and we have majority (because obviously I'm not voting for myself).

But everyone OUTSIDE of Next suspects Di. We just need to bandwagon one way or the other so that I DON'T end up on top.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:49 pm 
Should we just put all of our votes on Gabe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm 
Yes.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2