Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 14 Scheming
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 pm 
Diary Final Day: I'm in Blackhole Kitchen. Brian is watching me. His ghost is haunting me. I can't escape the others either. All the people I've killed: Fluffy, Kru, Kate, Dgrazian, Alexwest, Mika, Mats, Bobby, Lydia, Kai, Laura, all of them are watching me. Perhaps I should just let Random sleep in peace by taking Ami with me to the great beyond. That way no one will be left behind to bear witness to the massacre that happened here. I've lied, swindled, and misled my closest friends in an attempt to draw them close into a false sense of security with me. All game people gave me the items that were entrusted to them.

It all started after Alex gave up her secret of being the mad scientist, and required protection in case the mafia were in the room when she slipped. The mafia plotted and schemed in preparation to kill her before day 7. So we attacked Laura, before the Search Warrant could slip away, and Dgrazian and I went to go track down the medkit to give it to Alex. Daniel wanted to protect her, I wanted to know where it was so it wouldn't meddle in my affairs. With two items down, the mafia was beginning to gain strength. With just the smallest amount of luck, Bianca left game, letting her Fake ID #1 fall into the hands of Fluffy, a member of the mafia. It was the start of the rise of the mafia. Brogan was given Fake ID #2 from Brian Iglesias so he couldn't be killed for it. She was forthright with this information, so I recommended she hide the ID where not even she could find it. She entrusted this task to me. I've held that ID ever since. When the week was coming to a close, the mafia took our search warrant, stripped Alexwest of her medkit, and executed her in cold blood. I felt horrible. I think of all the people in the room when she admitted her position in game, I was the one she trusted the most. Eventually mats felt his life was in danger, seeing how others who had items were being stripped of them. He gave me his ID. I had a small trove, and no one I could honestly trust outside of my ring of cold-blooded killers, all of whom I had no emotional reason to trust. Now the only people I can trust is my imaginary ring of fake people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:53 am 
Didn't you have three fakes, JB? You could have formed a voting block and lynched all the townspeople, right? Unless you didn't have Ami's fake, in which case you would have been screwed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:10 pm 
WRONG.

I Fake ID can be used per player each night. Only 1 could have helped me, due to this little issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:01 pm 
The one-vote-per-ID thing was crucial at the end of the game. If JB and Nicole had been able to use all three Fake ID's, they would've had a guaranteed win.

Interestingly, if JB, on the second-to-last day, could've convinced Brian to vote for non-Mafia with his Fake ID, even saying "Do this now for tiebreak purposes and you can always change it later", then Mafia would've had a guaranteed win. After killing Brian, his ID vote would remain, allowing the Mafia to have the power of all three Fake-ID votes.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]