Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Killing
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:03 am 
I can kill quite often and I don't have to if I don't want to. If you ever want or need someone dead, let me know. I was doubting whether to tell you about this, but I think my ambiguity is enough and this can help our goals.

Post subject: Re: Killing
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:19 am 
Remember, one of our 3 goals is that we need all the werewolves (people with the werewolf goal) dead, so you might be in charge of that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:01 am 
Exactly. Yet I don't know how to find who's a werewolf. If you hear of anyone, let me know. Also, should I kill kmli? Didn't you say she knew of werewolves before?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 am 
I contacted needahitman with a fake username. I am hoping to find out his identity and maybe of those he wishes to protect. I'm suspecting he's a werewolf with my ability.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:04 pm 
fmajluf7 wrote:
Exactly. Yet I don't know how to find who's a werewolf. If you hear of anyone, let me know. Also, should I kill kmli? Didn't you say she knew of werewolves before?

No, don't do that. I am in an alliance with the person I mentioned, and their name is kmath. I believe they knew about werewolves for non-sketchy reasons.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:03 pm 
I'm in an alliance with Lucy, and she wants jessk and ajliu dead. Can you help?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:22 pm 
Um, sure, but why does she want them dead?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:52 pm 
I don't think I will be able to get them though. Jessk is with Miles all day and ajliu is out of town until tomorrow. I'm having trouble merely finding someone to bite :P If I see either I will do it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:01 pm 
Justine is ajlius body double.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:03 pm 
Lucy's factional goal requires them the same way that we don't like werewolves.

Lucy told me some things that could completely screw her over if I told people, so I trust her quite a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 pm 
Each of those has one of three items:
Blackmail - pretty dangerous and we don't want to use it.
Magic Stone - you can ask aok a yes or no question art a player, and if you witness a kill, you can resurrect them within 10 secs.
Brainwash - replace another player's wincon with your own.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:44 pm 
I looked for Justine in floor pi but couldn't see her :/ Also I can't find anyone to bite! Arghh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:50 pm 
Maybe try going to Simmons to find someone to bite? We need some vamps there.

Also, I hear through the grapevine (aka Lucy), that ksedlar said that ajliu started game as a zombie, another faction that can bite. But its possible that she was killed and came back to life as a zombie.

I'm guessing vamps want werewolves dead, werewolves want zombies dead, and zombies want us dead.

Lucy has direct contact with ksedlar, who has direct contact with both mafia factions and has orchestrated every kill that has happened so far.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:57 pm 
Nice. I unfortunately have no useful information since I don't have any alliances :/ I already bit someone (tsims) today, so we are good. I can try finding justinej again or getting ajliu herself once she gets back.

One thing is that tsims asked me after I bit him if I was a vampire and I told him someone else bit me, and then he was very pressing on who this other person was. I think he might be a zombie or at least in some sort of alliance with one.