Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Factions
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:41 am 
Oh okay :) And sashacf is not playing, are they? So ltchin has a vigkill she wants to use on dylan? Did you tell her to kill him? Did she tell you when she plans to do so? Should we coordinate?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:48 am 
Yeah, sasha isn't playing. But yeah, that's the case, and yes I told her to kill him. She doesn't seem to have made plans to do so. I think we should coordinate, but I lied and told her she was Russian in order to get her to tell me her role, because she didn't want to talk to me if I were involved in this minigame.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:54 am 
Oh okay. I will make plans to kill him at the end of his last class then, to give ltchin the opportunity to do it earlier. How would sasha know not to trust her?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:58 am 
sasha's generically suspicious of everything all the time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:05 am 
Oh okay. Just in case don't give her more information than that dylan is a werewolf and you're a russian. Like, don't mention Lucy, ksedlar or myself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:33 am 
Full disclosure, I told her that kmli, mgavrin, and tsims were the dead werewolves, at the same time that I told her about dylan.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:41 am 
Oh okay. I think that's fair. I just hope she's not a "monster hunter" or something that guesses you know all this info because you're a vampire and kills you :S

Sorry, paranoid. Just be careful.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:32 am 
It's reasonable to be paranoid, this is a mafia game.

On another note, katie knows the roles of everyone in game (or at least people who did not start as zombies), except for you and presumably one other person. She asked me who the last vampire was (and she provably knows I started as vampire). I didn't reveal you, but I have no reason to believe this is a trick. Katie is definitely Russian, and has pull in most factions except for the illuminati, and I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to tell her what you are.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:46 am 
hurk, she figured everything out.

This is what she said.
"So the other vampire is Francesca, right? If so, can you tell her to not listen to any suggestions Anpere has about getting me killed? I'm in an awkward situation where Anpere has a role that I want alive, but his goal pretty much wants me dead. As long as Anpere and I are alive, I should be totally set to win, so I'd be happy to help you vampires with whatever in the meantime."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:05 pm 
Did you confirm her belief? I'll keep it in mind but you should still deny it. I had no intentions of harming anpere so no worries :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:46 pm 
I didn't, but tbh she wants you dead if you're the zombie lord, but doesn't care if you're a vampire. So it's better to tell her you're a vampire.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:12 pm 
Ah okay.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:27 pm 
Should I confirm her belief? Or are you going to? Or are we just going to leave her hanging on that information?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:21 pm 
I killed dylan. And leave her hanging? I have some sort to immunity to some people so hopefully that's fine. Worst case scenario I die but your life makes us live.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:22 pm 
Makes us win*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:18 pm 
I mean, just to tell Katie that you are a vampire and not worth killing.

and it looks like we are almost guaranteed to win!
I'll try to go to Simmons tomorrow to meet up with the illuminati and infect one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:18 pm 
I mean, just to tell Katie that you are a vampire and not worth killing.

and it looks like we are almost guaranteed to win!
I'll try to go to Simmons tomorrow to meet up with the illuminati and infect one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:24 pm 
But what if she turns on us? Like, what if her goal is to actually kill all vampires :s? I'm super paranoid that she's orchestrating a master plan to fulfill a goal no one knows about..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:21 pm 
Oh, some drama went down where she wanted me to tell her Lucy's role using my Seer ability, and I used it on her instead, and told her that Lucy's goal was her goal.

Quote:
ksedlar has two goals:
Russian spy goal:
GE: (None)
VC: Complete at least three of the four:
At least one Russian spy is alive, all Chinese spies are dead, the Chinese double agent is dead, the Russian double agent is alive.

Cult goal:
GE: If the entire town is part of the cult and the cult leader is alive, then the game ends.
VC: When the game ends, if at least half of town is part of the cult and the cult leader is alive, then you win.

None of that needs us dead, specifically.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:50 pm 
Okay. Who are we voting for?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:02 pm 
ksedlar told me to vote miles, and I had no reason not to, but it's 11:01 so idk if a vote'd be accepted at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:48 pm 
As soon as anpere's dead, the majority of game wants game over. As of now, it should be 7/14, and killing anpere would make things 8/13.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:35 pm 
ksedlar wants me to ask you to vote to lynch miles since he came back

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 pm 
So you want me to kill anpere? But isn't he a zombie and thus unkillable?

What makes her believe he will not come back to life again?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:37 pm 
Her = ksedlar, him = Miles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:44 pm 
Since all other zombies have needed to be killed twice, ksedlar thinks that miles won't come back.

anpere is a zombie, but apparently his own win condition still wants him dead (message Lucy for details, she knows more about this). He'd have to be killed twice, and none of ksedlar's agents want this, and I think you have the only kill that ksedlar doesn't directly contact, since she doesn't know you have a kill afaik.

Actually ltchin should still have a oneshot vigkill that she could use.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:58 pm 
Actually, lucy has a plan to get herself executed, and use her role to get anpere executed, but he might not die. Can you be on standby to kill him at daystart if he doesn't die? He wants to die.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:18 pm 
I coordinated with Lucy. So are we voting for Lucy?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:39 pm 
Do you know what was oreo doing in random?
Do we vote for Lucy?
Do I kill Miles?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:40 pm 
Lucy replied to the 3rd one.