Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Factions
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:52 pm 
How I think this game is set up.

4 chinese and 4 russians. We don't really care about them. Lucy and ksedlar are some of these.
4 each of vamps/werewolves/zombies. I don't know any werewolves, and I think ajliu is a zombie.
4 players on each of 2 distinct mafia teams, with 2 unaligned rogues.

This correctly adds up to 30 players. Any thoughts? Any idea of who's aligned where?

Post subject: Re: Factions
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:05 pm 
I convinced Dylan to spill me everything by claiming I'm a Russian spy.

He's a (former) werewolf. It turns out that none of the werewolves ever bit anybody because they didn't have to, and by biting him, he has no chance to win unless everybody dies. The werewolf role was significantly underpowered compared to the vampire role, and it would make them have to perform a kill sometimes, which their playstyle was probably a bit to conservative for.

Also, mgavrin and kmli were (probably) natural born vampires, and they're dead. I need to somehow get Dylan dead or find out the other living werewolf from him, and then we're almost all set!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:23 am 
Wait, natural born vampires? Or you mean werewolves? And let me know who do you want me to kill today. Like, jessk or dylan. Today it's easier to find them since classes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:15 am 
I meant werewolves. Also, I found out that tsims is the last natural born werewolf too.

I think jessk is the more interesting immediate target.

Also, I no longer think that zombies are their own faction, and they just had their win condition to make all living players zombies. We probably want them dead. There's also another faction that regirock is part of, called the illuminati, who win under a weird and contrived situation where they collect 7 different items and can end the game when one of them is elected to village idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:18 am 
And I bit tsims so we are good? Alright, I will kill jessk today, and dylan and tsims in the next 2 days. Sounds good?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:22 am 
Actually, shouldn't we kill tsims/dylan first? Game might end at any point and we rather have our goals completed first, no?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:23 am 
Sure. Either one sounds fine to me. I'll talk to ksedlar and see if a lynch can be pushed on dylan out of nowhere like ajliu was today.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:33 am 
Okay. I will kill tsims then. And lynching dylan might be easy if we create a fake investigator and say he killed someone in one kill that he has a bad alibi.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:39 am 
Nah, I think ksedlar's secret lynch mob is enough to get him lynched.

Seriously, that girl is really good at getting people to do what she wants.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:45 am 
But she's first to be lynched due to the secret lynch mob she did

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:07 am 
Based on how screwy this game is, I don't think that ksedlar is really going to get lynched for making a secret lynch mob. No one actually has an incentive to go against her if she's not hitting someone on their faction, and dylan is only on tsims' faction, and no one else will object. As long as you kill tsims before ksedlar sends out the pms, I think it'll go through.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:15 am 
Cool beans then.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:18 pm 
I fucked up. So I tried to kill tsims and he didn't die. He agreed to stay quiet as long as I told him who bit me and who wanted him dead. I told him Lucy bit me and ksedlar wanted him dead. I'm so sorry!

Bummers :l Should I try to kill dylan or jessk?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:48 pm 
dylan. He'll be at the ET lot before 5:15. I can take the flack for you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:59 pm 
Actually, if you get this in time, it might be better to let dylan get the lynch and for you to go for jessk, but it's up to you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:00 pm 
Oh so he's getting lynched for sure? Okay, I will vote for him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:02 pm 
I don't know how to get jessk. She doesn't have anything on her schedule in the evening and if she's in 4E she's most likely with Miles/anpere/tsims.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:05 pm 
Okay. I might be panicking a little because Dylan knows I'm a vamp, but it shouldn't matter.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:49 pm 
Lol "tsims is a zombie" probably a result of him trying to vampire bite. But he must have forgotten to explain that it was a vampire bite.

Also, I'm getting my friend in 1E to help me get jessk in 4E. Will keep you updated.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:00 pm 
KillZombies was me. I want tsims lynched because he doesn't seem straightforward to kill. Dylan mentioned something about him having regenerating immunity, so we're best off getting him lynched.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:08 pm 
Ah. Ok. Yeah I prefer that, too. I'll change my vote to tsims.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:02 pm 
Tsims just came to 1E asking if it was me who said the zombie thing and when convinced it was not me tried to make me help him vouch for his innocence in 4E. He says he doesn't believe zombie is a real role. Also, he bit me, and says that I can help him prove that he's not a zombie because he would have had to tell me I was a zombie, too. So basically he has a strong case if he calls me into the argument, but might also reveal my identity as a vampire.

How's ksedlar doing with the lynch mob thing? He predicts there will be one and is trying to prevent it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:22 pm 
tsims has successfully convinced mads and regirock (who came around asking for signatures) and other people in 4E that he's innocent. And that vampires are trying to set him up. What's the plan?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:00 pm 
I just killed jessk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:51 pm 
aok says it's no mistake there is no kill announcement.

she's gotta be a zombie.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:22 pm 
Yup, she is. I got the stone, but she does not die.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:38 pm 
I guess I can try to bite jessk today to take away her power to bite? Also I really want to kill dylan today to complete our goals.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:46 pm 
I like that plan.

If I had some way to kill dylan, I'd do so.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:12 am 
Cool. I'll keep you updated on that.

On the meantime, don't forget to bite someone today! We don't want you dying of bloodthirst :s A good idea might be oreo or mads during classes since Miles and Ama will likely be bitten by anpere sometime soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:36 am 
I sort of bit dylan really close to day rollover when there wasn't a chance to go to campus to bite anyone, so I wouldn't die of bloodthirst, but I didn't get a chance to propagate.

Also, exciting news about ltchin! She's a werewolf hunter, and probably wants dylan dead as much as we do.

sashacf is warning me not to trust her, but she has a vigkill that she claims to want to aim at werewolves, sooooo... :D