Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:03 pm 
Woohoo, I killed her on floor pi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:11 pm 
Also, I used my power's kill, not the mafia kill (figured it would be safest to just always do that) so if someone else wants to make a kill, go for it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:16 pm 
Oh crap, Aok just told me (among other stuff I'll summarize later) that she comes back to life and there's no death announcement. I don't think Justine actually knows this... I could try to kill her again? Since we have one kill left. It could be a once per game power. Nooooo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:16 pm 
Excellent. Were you seen by people?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:18 pm 
Up to you, feel free to do so.

Don't panic (yet). She may not be town-aligned.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:54 am 
Lisa, can you give any more detail on this? What happened to ajliu? Is she alive, dead, or something in between?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:11 pm 
She's alive, but I'm pretty sure Justine the body double doesn't know this due to lack of communication between her and ajliu. Or else neither of them wanted to post about it for some reason? I could probably do a re-kill today. She might just come back to life with bangs so I could do a kaboom. Aok said "after killing ajliu, she comes back and is still a living player. There will be no death announcement. Make of this what you will."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:54 pm 
Did she die and then come back to life or did she just never die at all? You might want to clarify with aok.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:02 pm 
She died and immediately came back to life. I got the shovel from her and we gained a mafia dollar for making a kill. When I asked her if she died when I said bang, she had said yes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:14 pm 
You're positive that she DID die then? Why was there no death announcement if she does? Can you see if aok can confirm?