Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Planning
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:56 am 
I just talked to Ksedlar. I'm basically acting like a vigilante-type role offering to sell services.

She says that she may need people dead but doesn't know who they are yet. Could be east-side-mafia.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Planning
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:12 pm 
Haha we both posted the same thread title at almost same time. We can default to this one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:41 pm 
Hehe, we sure did

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:43 pm 
As a note, I will be at et this afternoon for the board meeting.

I think your plan is reasonable. I'd prefer not to conscript anybody yet though. The kills sound good. Just make sure that any nps won't betray you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:18 pm 
Because of scheduling (ET isn't super convenient for me tonight) I'm going to go to EC and see if Justine or sammyluo is around. Should I kaboom justine if she's there or just try another bang?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:52 pm 
Quote:
Lilly, do you have to make a kill today as vampire, or is it tomorrow? Because I had an amusing idea: if you don't have to kill until tomorrow, I could go to ET later today and potentially (if everything works) do a slaughter - kill Pravina, kill Dylan, and conscript Lucy. If they're all there of course, it depends on a lot of factors.

So, as a vampire, I don't make kills - I just bite people and then they turn into vampires. My current plan is to bite people and then kill them. I'm free for the whole day - just tell me where and who to kill.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:07 pm 
Oh, just a note. If Lily betrays me/us in any way, do your best to make her lose. Killing her would be a good start.

I wouldn't want my threats to her to be empty :-D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:18 pm 
Where's your date night happening? I could dash in real quick and snipe her?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:50 pm 
Have you actually told lily you're mafia? What does she know about your role?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:09 pm 
She knows that we're something together. She was going to reveal you publicly. It's possible that it was a really convincing bluff, but I didn't think it was worth calling her bluff given that I'm pretty sure she won't betray us.

So yes she knows that we're together, and she's told one of her teammates as a deterent. But I believe we're safe. I've made it clear we'll make her lose if she betrays us.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:38 pm 
I'm currently planning to get Ama in the middle of the LSC showing. Let me know if you want me to hold off.

I'm currently at Pika but there are a ton of NPs here who would be able to rat me out if I tried killing mads.