PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:01 am 
I have no idea what I should report on the forum
I have no idea if people saw us in the courtyard
I'm not sure how much I should tell?

WTF are you guys doiiiiiiiiin

Post subject: Re: WTF WAS THAT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:02 am 
I mean, obvious things

1. It was very obvious through metagaming and information you coaxed out that asjm was a vampire.
2. I thought you wanted to kill jessk?
3. Why did you use a kaboom???
4. Are there actually Chinese / Russian spies?

asjm is also not going to report his death until 3 hours from now because he's going to chaus. He still thinks I'm a random townie, but I have no idea what to post.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:04 am 
Also, in case it becomes relevant, I have a shovel:

Quote:
You begin game with a shovel.

It is single-use only. It allows you to find out the full role and goal info of any dead player.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:15 am 
OK - FYI for austin's sake

1. I walk home back to EC and there's a Mexican Standoff between dgrazian + Lisa and asjm
2. They talk about different factions (Chinese vs. Russians, Vampries vs. werewolves, West Side vs. East Side) and asjm is very confused. asjm calls us "turning into a wolfpack" and provides lot of details about being a vampire
3. In the middle of this, dgrazian runs and kabooms asjm??? Before asking to get bitten as well??????

I am now currently getting texts saying that there are NP shenanigans going on WHICH WAS REALLY OBVIOUS BECAUSE THE OTHER TWO WERE HAVING A MEXICAN STANDOFF IN THE MIDDLE OF EC COURTYARD??? AND PEOPLE (hcope and nibr) WERE CONCERNED THAT LIKE SOMETHING ACTUALLY BAD WAS HAPPENING

SO LIKE I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW?

this is dumb.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:34 am 
UPDATE: "Dumb crap has happened because lily has leverage over us, but things didn't end up going as planned" - lzahray

THIS IS DUMB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:42 am 
Simple answer: he had to die because he saw all of us together sketchily. 'Kaboom' was because it would have been really bad if he didn't die and all of us were there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:53 am 
In really sorry if nps were actually sketched out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:54 am 
I DON'T THINK I WAS BEING VERY SKETCHY FOR LITERALLY WALKING IN ON Y'ALL DOING DUMB THINGS IN THE COURTYARD

LIKE WHYYYY WERE YOU GUYS GROUPED UP

THERE ARE SO MANY QUESITONS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:57 am 
Lily had blackmailed lisa and me into killing jessk. She said she would rat us out if we told anybody. We were not 100% sure we could trust you. But really it was more because we were planning verbally and by text. We neglected to post on the forum...

Sorry about all the confusion :-(

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:57 am 
Lily had blackmailed lisa and me into killing jessk. She said she would rat us out if we told anybody. We were not 100% sure we could trust you. But really it was more because we were planning verbally and by text. We neglected to post on the forum...

Sorry about all the confusion :-(

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:11 am 
Yeah, basically lily needed us to kill Jessk quickly, since she knows I'm mafia and threatened bad things. Dgrazian and I were planning through text and in a rush, but weird things happened that neither of us quite understand that resulted in our np contact who was supposed to help us acting super sketchy and we couldn't complete the kill.