Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 stuff
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:25 pm 
Francesca tried to bang me, but my item stopped it. She, in order to keep me from posting in the town square, told me that ksedlar wanted me dead, and that she told Lucy that she could kill after lucy bit her. I think our four OG vampires are Lucy, ksedlar, ltchin, and Sammy.
What do? We could try to find people to kill the remaining vamps or something.
We could also make a post looking for monster hunters, if something like that exists. We can also contact dgrazian and ask him to help us kill the vampires, since he hated zombies and maybe wants to get rid of vampires too.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 stuff
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:40 pm 
There are a huge number of vampires, so eliminating them doesn't seem feasible anymore, and it would require also eliminating ourselves.

Original vampires should have no reason to want to kill us. In fact, I'm pretty sure only mafia want to kill us.

The only way I know of to satisfy a game end condition is if certain people get elected village idiot. I'm pretty sure those people include regirock, mads, and oreo. Relatedly, we shouldn't elect any of those people to mayor or police officer either, because it'll encourage the others to run for village idiot. It's possibly there are more than just those three people.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:42 pm 
You don't have the vampire goal, and your goal only asks you to eliminate people with the vampire goal.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 pm 
Oh! I thought it was the vampire role. I thought we had basically lost by now.

Right, so it doesn't actually matter who's been bit at this point. We just have to eliminate the original vampires, and there are presumably 4 of them.

I'm pretty sure it's Lucy, pravinas, ksedlar, and sammyluo.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:50 pm 
We should try to enlist mafia to help make kills. The only mafia I'm aware of are dgrazian and probably kmath.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:53 pm 
I'll anonymously contact dgrazian. Do we have anything to offer for him?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:25 pm 
The identities of the vampires? Also, should I tell miles and jessk that ksedlar is a vampire and tried to have me killed?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:39 pm 
I'm now less sure that ksedlar's a vampire. I still think Lucy, pravinas, and sammyluo are.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:36 pm 
Update: Lucy is not a vampire.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:08 pm 
wait then why would ksedlar want me killed and say it was for a "faction reason"? Also fjmaluf7 told me that lucy bit her, and that then ksedlar wanted me killed, so that is kinda weird.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:25 pm 
Lucy is a vampire, but didn't start as one.

I'm pretty sure ksedlar is a Russian. Not sure why she wanted you dead. I'm also not sure you're on my team anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:38 pm 
Great. Now everyone, including my own teammates, wants me dead? Are we even sure that zombies in the form that the person claiming I'm a zombie exisits? I'd think it would be silly for aok to put that kind of role that is so much more broken than either the werewolves or the vampire in the game? Also, wouldn't we want to kill the zombies too if they actually existed? I think that someone is just making this role up to justify killing people.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:45 pm 
I'm not going to try to kill you. I probably couldn't anyway, and I won't vote for you to be lynched. I do have other reasons to believe there are zombies, and that you've been converted into one.
If you are a zombie, then there's a good chance you'll win now. If you aren't a zombie, we're in the same boat as before: very likely to lose.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:50 pm 
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're gonna lose. My item doesn't protect me from being executed, unfortunately. I could also attempt to reveal to the people on 4E about my role, and tell them about vampires and that lucy and pravinas and fjmaluf7 and co are vampires.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:44 pm 
Can you tell me more about the item that saved you? If you're still on my team you should have no qualms doing this.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:46 pm 
Sure. It literally protects me from bangs, and isnt consumed by use.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:32 pm 
Update on who the original vampires are, with significant confidence: pravinas, sammyluo, anpere, fmajluf7