A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Today I learned
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:06 pm 
I'm going to try and kill Austin fathman at 5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:10 pm 
Sorry, I forgot to mention, but Lisa is replacing Austin Fathman permanently.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:17 pm 
Okay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:18 pm 
Yeah, oops. So here's the thing:

Kmath is allied with the Russians. The Russians have a converted west side mafia player. After the Russians get their victory conditions, they will tell us the identity of the west side mafia so we (the east side mafia) can kill the west side mafia and end the game.

So all we need is for me and mads to stay in our elected positions until this happens.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:19 pm 
The converted west mafia player is Lisa so we need her alive. Do not kill her/Austin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:21 pm 
Okay. Also what do we do about ImportantInformation's post? I cold anonymously post that I know from a reliable source that Oreo/mads has the town goal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:27 pm 
Idk man I don't know what's up with someone knowing about our goal. It really sucks, because in my opinion our goal is decently hard. Im not sure how someone got this info. Did kmli turn against us when he died? Is mads secretly against us? Did someone just get a list of our names at game start? What the heck?? I have no idea.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 pm 
Yeah that was weird

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 pm 
I'll wait for mads' input on this

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:02 pm 
I'm not secretly against you guys :P I'm as baffled by this as you are. I can't understand why if someone knew "mads and oreo are evil and can't be trusted" they wouldn't immediately try to get us lynched.

Why would anyone trust one anonymous poster over another? You could, but I can't see how that would help. And since role != affiliation in this game, people wouldn't trust you due to dying lover status.

I'm skeptical that we could get the hallows/rings. Who would give them to us, even if we knew who had them? I feel like getting elected is our only hope. We'll see if people decide to sign our petitions. Ugh, I don't really know what to do.

oreo, how is east side mafia responding?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:06 pm 
How is this for a response to the elections thread?

"Anonymous information is probably worse than useless...

This seems like mafia trying to prevent town from using their powers. I wonder if Lucy is the one making these anonymous accounts, because her faction has the most to gain from her being mayor."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:12 pm 
Seems alright. Arg. It complicates things a lot to have someone who knows about us

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:25 pm 
Should we try to bribe them? Wish I had blackmail right now...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:32 pm 
Yeah, I wish there was something we could do about this.

So nobody in East Side mafia said anything about people saying it's bad if we are elected. kmath and miles signed both petitions. Jessk refused to sign mine because she was voting for Lucy (makes sense, since they're both Russians) and I regret not having regirock sign when I saw her in the hall (I was mostly just in a hurry because I had just killed jingyi and wanted to get to class as quick as possible so I'd have an alibi.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:35 pm 
If it wouldn't hurt us to have one of the Chinese killed, we could bribe the people who told me to kill them into signing your petition. I could say that I'll only kill them if they do?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:38 pm 
But that only works if we know who the chinese are, which we don't and I doubt they'd reveal to you. Okay, so we have kmath, miles, oreo, me, regirock. That's 5. If there's another death before day end, we only need 5 more (6 otherwise). I think we may be able to pull this off.

Regirock, don't get killed before day end. Oreo, I can get them to regirock to sign. You still good to hand them off to me in the stud around 7:30?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:39 pm 
Also, if Lucy gets hers in before oreo's, this is all for nothing anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:42 pm 
I can meet you in the stud around 7:30. I know the people they told me to kill, though. Like they gave me names. So I can still blackmail them. But it might be more important for us all to just stay alive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:44 pm 
tsims is going to walk with me in EC. So if I die in EC with petitions, talk to him/blame him. ksedlar will help me in random, if I can't get enough signatures in EC. regirock, if you come closer to 8 you could go to EC with me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:46 pm 
Sure

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:47 pm 
Where in the stud will you be

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:48 pm 
First floor, most likely. I'll post here if that changes.

ALSO many people will not have seen the posts calling suspicion to oreo and I, because not everyone ferociously stalks the forums. If nobody mentions it, don't bring it up. Obviously.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:49 pm 
Okay, sure.