Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Today I learned
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:39 pm 
I have a fake as well. I'm going to carry oreo's petition with me, so you can sign it when I'm at simmons.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:41 pm 
Sure, sounds good

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:48 pm 
Also before lilychen died, she asked me to message someone with a code word, which I have done. They messaged me back that to'avenge' get death, I should kill one of jessk, ksedlar, and lisa (low priority). I guess she was a member of a faction and this is the rival gang or something. Not sure how important this is but I thought I'd let you know

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:49 pm 
Jessk and ksedlar are Russians I think. I don't actually remember exactly, but t should be in my massive info dump post.

I have a fake ID as well

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:50 pm 
You hold the positions as soon as you're elected.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm 
It looks like they are. So lilychen and her friend are probably Chinese

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:57 pm 
Oh wait, you two are the only simmons players. Let's just meet at 16-168 around 2:45. Unless we think it looks too sketch to have you two as the first two names?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:58 pm 
So, it is still possible for you to kill anyone you want, right? You're not limited to only killing Chinese, but those were just suggestions, correct.

Also thanks about the petitions thing. For some reason I thought it happened at the end of the day the petition was submitted.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:00 pm 
Mads- Would you be able to find any other players beforehand? If not, maybe just regirock should sign it first then I can sign them at 8:30 at the stud.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:01 pm 
Yeah, I don't plan on killing them. I'll stick with our plan. I just thought I'd let you know that I'd been asked to kill them, in case you can use that information later.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:05 pm 
Not really, I wasn't going to go around collecting signatures until after 8pm because I'm kind of in hell week mode.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:07 pm 
I'm happy to sign at 2:45

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:07 pm 
Great, thanks Laurel!

And that's okay mads, I feel you. If you want me to take them at 2:45, I can (maybe) get Jessk and Miles in 7.012 recitation (if they go) and then give it back to you either around 7:30 at the Z or 8:30 at the stud. Idk if that is less convenient, though.

I think we would need about 11 signatures. The spreadsheet isn't updated, and it's hard to do from my phone/iPad but it looks like there are 22 people alive (though I'm not 100% sure who's even died lol oops) and if we kill Ricardor today then 21? Not confident but around 11-12 signatures should be enough

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:11 pm 
Here are the living people and their living groups:
Ama EC
anpere EC
fmajluf7 EC
ijc Random
inisley Random
jessk EC
jingyizz EC
kmath Random
ksedlar Random
ltchin EC
Mads pika
miles EC
oreo Simmons
regirock Simmons
ricardor Random
tsims EC
dylanhen ET
Lucy ET
pravinas ET
AustinFathman
Daniel Grazian

I believe we need 11 people. Which means 8 people besides us. And yeah I'm down to hand it off. I'll be in 5th floor stud from 4:30 to 7, then 1st floor stud from 7 to 8. If you could bring the petition to the stud sometime before 8, that would be ideal (so I can run to random and maybe EC before my 9pm meeting).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:12 pm 
Good luck! You sound very busy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:13 pm 
Sure I can just leave Simmons a few minute early and go to the stud on my way to the Z. That works great!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:00 pm 
Well shit. kmath has alibis. How do I get around this, without accusing them all of being mafia (which would look suspicious). I guess I could make the point that it would be kind of stupid for me to claim that I'm a dying lover and then not actually die

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:06 pm 
Mafia has a way to fudge times. Kmath left the room to "go to the bathroom" and ijc/lzahray forgot. Sneaky mafia something happened, who knows, all you know is god told you she was guilty.

I could say "In situations like these the best move is always to lynch both. If regirock doesn't die at the end of the day, we can always lynch her tomorrow. Are there tasers/vigilantes in this game, just in case? regirock is in simmons, so a killing rampage tomorrow would be more difficult for her than it would be for kmath"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:09 pm 
Good idea. That or oreo could post that, because people are starting to suspect you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:13 pm 
If oreo posts that, east side mafia will start to suspect her. I could say it anonymously, but that seems suspicious. Maybe we can wait a bit and see if someone else says it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:14 pm 
Something like that may work. I'm hesitant to put any more possible negative attention on either me or mads though. I think the logic is sound, though, and even if I didn't already know regirock or kmath's role, I would believe Kmath is guilty. I think the issue is there aren't many people who actually care about killing mafia. The west side mafia would want her dead (and we do, now) but the Russians and Chinese only want each other dead so they don't care. Vampires also don't care if mafia dies. Actually I think I recall hearing that Kmath was bitten by a vampire (?) so the vampires may actually want to keep her alive. Crap. Well we have regirock's vote, plus 3 fake IDs, and if mads can vote for Kmath without looking sketchy that's 5 votes. I don't want to vote for her unless it's certain that she's getting lynched, otherwise, the mafia might realize I'm not on their side...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:16 pm 
Sure, that sounds reasonable. Do either of you know ricardor well, by the way? I can't find a description of him and I'm not sure I'll be able to catch him after his last class today (it conflicts with my job)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:21 pm 
No I have no idea what he looks like or who he is. He has barely posted in the mafia hideout though so maybe you should kill Miles today instead. Or Kmath, though I think there's a chance we can get her lynched.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:22 pm 
I don't know him.

I think we're trying to pull a high risk, high stakes move right now and it could make us win the game in the next day, or it could make us lose overall. I'm okay with that, but there's definitely high potential for failure.

yeah, don't kill kmath.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 pm 
I could try and get Miles. I have a chance after his class at 3 and then I could leave early from my UTF job and try to get him at 4. Any idea what he looks like?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 pm 
Agreed with not killing kmath

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:35 pm 
He is in my 3:00 class so if you come during my class I can point him out to you XD He is tall-ish, sometimes doesn't wear shoes, has glasses (thin framed) and kind of curly hair, I think it's really short on the sides and slightly longer in the middle, greenish (but you can tell the natural color is brownish) ahah sorry it's hard to give descriptions of people

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:42 pm 
It's alright. I'll try and kill him after his 2:00 class but if not I'll come early to your 3:00 class and you could come out early and point him out to me or something?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:46 pm 
mads, I'll be leaving 16-168 soon to get to miles' class.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:04 pm 
New plan: we kill all of west side Mafia and get elected to mayor and police officer (Oreo counts as east side mafia so killing the others would not end the game)