Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Let me get this straight
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 pm 
Kmath is conscripted and untrustworthy. Ksedlar is working with Kmath, and thus is also likely untrustworthy, and probably trying to kill Oreo.

OR

Lzahray is conscripted and untrustworthy. Kmath and ksedlar are probably good, and trying to kill west side mafia. Lzahray likely wants to kill Oreo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:48 pm 
I suspect it's the first one

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:58 pm 
Yes, something like that.

Here's what I have:

LZAHRAY: originally west side mafia. Brainwashed by Russians. Claims Kmath was conscripted to west side because it was posted on west side mafia forum that conscript was used. I trusted her originally because a lot of stuff lined up with kmath being conscripted. Also she wanted cult to lose which was nice. Reasons I don't trust her that much anymore: Kmath claims Lisa was re-conscripted into west side which seems possible. Lisa also said that conscript was announced on the forum which is super weird because aok didn't announce it on ours. But perhaps he just didn't have to since kmath announced it. However that's weird and I think that god should be more consistent because we should never be able to tell when a person is lying or not

KMATH: Originally east side mafia. Was in cult, which also lined up with why she was being sketchy around the time I thought she was conscripted. She claimed that ama and inisley were our rogues but I'm sketched out by the fact that she didn't say so earlier.. However idk how long she was in the cult for so that could've been why.

Kmath wants me to meet with her and Ishara (inisley) tonight to discuss kills. Lzahray wants me to kill Ishara today. What should I do?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:24 pm 
I would advise against meeting with anyone. They have no incentive to not kill you. Even if we know exactly who is guilty, in this game that won't be enough to get them lynched.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:39 pm 
^^