Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:16 pm 
I'm keeping a google spreadsheet of information I have I'm going to pm you all 1/3 of the url. Do not piece this back together until I am dead.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/[Insert Lucy's section][Insert Jessk's section][Insert ajliu's section]/edit?usp=sharing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:23 pm 
I send out the same in the following order: [ksedlar] [Lucy] [jessk]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:44 pm 
Ajliu ksedlar, jessk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:07 pm 
So I realized that our deadman switch setup has a problem. Namely, that the double agent can sabotage it. Assuming the real Russians posted honestly and the double agent lies, then the real Russians wouldn't know who lied, and the double agent would get sole access to the sheet.

Currently working on a better deadman switch plan.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:18 am 
Okay, so I was trying to look into plans where any two of you would be able to piece together the spreadsheet, but no one of you could. However, I decided that probably wouldn't work, so I think we should just do NP shenanigans. Namely, we should have an NP who we email our personal doc link, and who we email every day with, "I'm alive in Live Action Mafia." The NP should be instructed to, if you fail to send such an email, email back and say something like, "Are you alive?" Then if you answer, "no" or don't respond for a while (meaning like a day), they email the rest of us with the link to the sheet.

I have instructed such an NP to do this. You guys should do this too. Also, be sure your sheet is view-only. The other plus is, given that an NP will email a link at some point, the three-section url plan will actually work again, because the double agent will have their cover blown if they lie about the url segment. So there won't actually be a delay in getting the sheet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:21 pm 
If I die, make sure you look at all the tabs on the sheet. I have a lot of tabs. Also, make sure you look at the first sheet at the thing labeled IMPORTANT. If you don't email my NP within 24 hours of them sending the spreadsheet, another deadman switch will go off, which you may or may not want to go off.