jessk_
ksedlar_
Lucy_
We’re meeting today in the Assassin’s Guild Office 6:15-7

Post subject: Re: Encrypted messages
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:39 pm 
Message from ThePeoplesRepublic:

Quote:
Hello. I am the Chinese double agent. There are 3 Russians, not counting myself. I will provide our names if necessary, but I'm not sure if you want ythe Russian double agent knowing that information. So far, our group hasn't talked at all about powers or items. Do not trust qwertyuiop. I can provide any information you want to know.

My reply:
(I forget the exact phrasing, but it was something along these lines)
Quote:
Tell me who the Russian spies are, including yourself. Do not way which one you are. Also tell me any other information you have.

Message from ThePeoplesRepublic:
Quote:
Yes. We are Lucy, jessk, ksedlar, and ajliu. We have anonymously exchanged roles and item information with one anotherr, as well as a few suspicions on wwho people are. None of us claim to be either of the Russians in FSBezopasnosti's threadd. Do you want me to tell you what our roles and items are?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:46 pm 
Message to ThePeoplesRepublic:
Quote:
Tell us whatever information you have about the Russians' roles, items, plans, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:49 pm 
Oops, I forgot to copy the plaintext, but what I said to qwertyuiop was something along these lines:
Quote:
Tell us everything you know about the Russians' roles, items, plans, etc. What happened at the meeting you mentioned earlier?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:10 pm 
From qwertyuiop:

Quote:
babybaby: Politician-the first time she would be lynched, whoever she voted for gets lynched instead. Has a microphone and receiver

русскийшпион: Desperado-after activating, she’s immune to bang, can investigate twice per day, and can attempt to kill someone once. Dies two days after activating
Has a magic stone: 1/day ask a yes/no question about a murder and have the victim reply as they would have right after they died. 1/day if she sees a murder, can “resurrect” the person within 10sec

RussiaFTW: vigilante-2investigations/day
has a medkit (needs to be activated, useful for 1 day)
has a brainwasher-erases targets previous role and replace it with whatever goal she wants

rusha: desperado
has shovel
has blackmail- she picks a goal, her target gains the victory condition of either the blackmailer completes the goal she chose earlier or everyone who has that goal is dead.

We made dead man switches (spreadsheets who’s URL was split between the other three). I’ll send more information when I’m not speaking to the Russian Spy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:12 am 
From qwertyuip:
Quote:
Can each of you make an account? I’d like to pm you individually