Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:55 am 
I don't have any real preference yet, although I would like to get on that. I'll look through the player list in the next hour or so and get back to you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:27 pm 
So, Adam Yedidia knows I'm mafia after a slightly confusing circumstance. I think we should conscript him because its the only fair, not awkward option lol. Otherwise he could easily attempt to reveal me, and it would look suspicious if we killed him off afterward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:29 pm 
Can you do that? I don't know where he lives, so I don't see him on a regular basis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:33 pm 
Okay, I can do it right now. He lives at ET and I'm here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:36 pm 
I've talked to Molly and she's fine with it, but I haven't spoken to ssuen or Lydia Krasilnikova.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 pm 
I would go ahead and do it. There's another ET person playing, so killing him now would be bad and letting him talk would as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:48 pm 
Alright, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Am I to report this as one would report a kill or..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:53 pm 
Yes. That counts as our kill for the day, although make sure you mention that it was a conscription, not a kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:40 pm 
Yaaay! I approve. Sorry I haven't been on all day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm 
That's fine. At least you're online at all. It sucks when people just aren't active on the forums at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:51 pm 
Yeah. That would suck.

So...I've never been mafia before. Let's talk strategy. Do we have a strategy? I imagine we're not going to just kill people at random. Or at Random. You know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 pm 
I mean, half of game is Random, so we have to kill them at some point. I don't really have a strategy yet, as this is the first time I've been mafia in the live action version. Anyway, our kill is used up for the day already, so we should be discussing tomorrow.

I think the only really important strategy is not to kill people where/when it would be easy to trace the kill back to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:10 pm 
Hello vixens (and newly appointed gentleman),

I'm here to help with strategy. One thing I will say is that having items is powerful, and knowing how people pick apart everything you say is VERY important. One wrong pronoun or fishy alibi and you'll be caught. Kill off the clever if you can, and ALWAYS discuss your kill for the day ahead of time.

No attacks of opportunity while you have plenty of time but if you have to do damage control, make it fast and get in contact with the rest of the mafia quickly so someone else doesn't make a second kill in the same day.

Above all else, act like you are innocent. Pretend to be paranoid; pretend to be careful.

At your service,
The Godfather :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:32 pm 
Hello all:

ssuen (Stephen Suen) here. Looks like things are already underway. Looking forward to working with the rest of you!