Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Abby
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 pm 
I'm currently unsure of whether we should actually be killing her off or not. If she trusts Molly and Liz, that could work for us, but if she's going to be a liability, we should probably get rid of her soon (not necessarily tomorrow, but at some point). Also, I have Bio recitation with her, so I could try to pull that off on Thursday.

I guess my question is directed somewhat at Liz, but mostly Molly since she's roommates with Abby. What do you guys think about it? Would we be better off with Abby dead or alive? Does she trust you? What is the likelihood that she will become a problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:49 pm 
At the moment I think she does not suspect me, but Molly is always mafia when they play together so its sort of become a running joke. Idk if Molly can keep it a running joke. For now, I think Abby's okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:41 am 
I don't think she seriously thinks I'm mafia, but we are super close, and I am a terrible liar. I don't think she necessarily trusts me in this game, but it doesn't seem like she really thinks I'm mafia anymore like she did at the beginning.
Getting away somewhere without Abby would be kind of hard since we do mostly everything together. APO is the only group that we don't have in common, unless you count classes, which we differ with Chem and Mandarin, but she knows my schedule pretty well. Hm. I could say I'm going (insert place) to go work on my chem pset, which would probably work. (Since I honestly do need to work on chem with someone in 5.112 before friday.)