Post subject: Jwu
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am 
Oh dear, he's onto our master plan! *dramatic gasp*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 am 
hm? What happened?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 am 
Lol, krue will lead the lynch mob and have the townspeople kill themselves off faster than any mafia could.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:00 am 
*trollface*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:34 pm 
Jwu is Investigator. I'm almost 100% sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm 
Do we want to kill him tomorrow? Who would have access to him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm 
Context:

From early on, Jwu told me she had a job, wouldn't tell me what.

Today she claimed that not living at Random made it "hard to do her job" — the investigator is really the only role with an "activated" power as opposed to one that is triggered upon death (Politician/Ironheart). Mad Scientist is dead so that's out of the question.

I also remember her mentioning way back that she was waiting for a PM from Dgrazian.

Just now I was talking to her on Gchat, and asked her to remind me what all the jobs were again — she named investigator first (even before mafia), probably by instinct. Then after realizing her blunder:

Quote:
Juliana: mhm
i wonder
lo
wow
i fail
T_T

me: what
why

Juliana: nvmmm

So yeah. QED, bitches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm 
(oops, pronoun fail. Yay for not knowing people)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 pm 
Anyway, I live two doors down from her, so I should probably be able to kill her pretty easy tomorrow. Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm 
Easily*. Adverb fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm 
Still, the easy kill isn't always the smartest one. You're one of us that doesn't have any suspicion against you from active players yet (as far as I know). Myself, Molly, and lizrita are all to some extent suspected by the main voting bloc (although Dalton suspects benkraft more than any of us and wants to lynch him if possible). We might want to get someone else to kill him? I don't know. I'm going to think a bit before posting more. I'm talking to Dalton and need to pay attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm 
Still, the easy kill isn't always the smartest one. You're one of us that doesn't have any suspicion against you from active players yet (as far as I know). Myself, Molly, and lizrita are all to some extent suspected by the main voting bloc (although Dalton suspects benkraft more than any of us and wants to lynch him if possible). We might want to get someone else to kill him? I don't know. I'm going to think a bit before posting more. I'm talking to Dalton and need to pay attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm 
Jwu mentioned to me that she thought benkraft was "sketchy" and with a little push I might be able to get her to vote for him (assuming she's already used her ability today).

My reasoning for killing Jwu is not because it is the easy kill, but it is a tactically important one. (1) The townspeople don't get closer to figuring out who we are, and (2) After killing her off, one of us could claim to be the investigator and wield that influence to direct the rest of the lynching. From my conversations with Jwu it seems she hasn't confided in anyone else, so this is definitely a viable strategy for us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm 
So I'm thinking: lynch benkraft tonight (also throwing a wrench into the mayor petition plan), kill jwu tomorrow.