Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6: Motivation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:13 pm 
Guys, we really suck at this whole motivation thing. If you get the chance, you should go ahead and kill someone (and kindly let the forum know so that we don't have a clusterfuck of everyone killing people on the same day). I would rather not have to do it myself. Since I have a fairly significant in with the Random lynch mob, I would like to stay off the radar in terms of kills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:58 pm 
I killed phillip. I'll try to pass off the IDs if things start to go badly for me. I thought we had two manipulate the presses instead of two hitmen, oh well. If I end up getting lynched, good luck guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:21 pm 
Dalton and Ben don't suspect you, we're talking about it now at random :) but not many people were at APO, so it's not the greatest chance if we get to process of elimination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm 
I'm going to be at Right of Kings until after midnight. If they're going to lynch me, you might want to come get them. Also, benkraft left shortly before us. If you think it would work, you could blame him of using a hitman to frame us or something. I don't know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:41 pm 
We might end up linching Anthony or gurteg. They are thinking they look suspicious for various reasons. Adam and ssuen really should participate in this discussion and vote before they get killed for inactivity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 pm 
Dalton or Ben suggested the idea of someone waiting outside the APO room and trying to frame one of us. And the other ( + me) said it was plausible, so Krew and I are mostly off the hook.